Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

help with fiddlesticks?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CREAMSPLOSION

03-31-2013

I was just curious if there are any experienced fiddlestick users who would be willing to give me any tips on how to use him, im looking for any knowledge I don't have so feel free to share anything, serious helpers and serious troll replys only don't give me any weak sh@t!

GoombaStompin

Recruiter

03-31-2013

When playing fiddle sticks in the jungle getting the early blue buff is everything for you. If you can start with a machete 2 pots and a ward this will help you protect the entrances to your blue side jungle to ensure you get off on the right foot. Also consider requesting a ward from your support to help cover the other entrance.

Regardless of where you play fiddle sticks, make sure that your combo is muscle memory. You need to be able to fire of the silence, then the fear, and then the drain, in order so that you don't goof, and you don't waste any time. Smart casting will help you fire off these spells as fast as possible.

Support fiddle is terrifying. Lvl 1 the silence ability will do outrageous damage. And if you max your fear first, he puts out one of the best single target CC in the game.

Plan the use of your ult wisely. Always try to find a little nook of fog of war to start it from. I'm sure there are plenty of guides that can go over this in detail. Using Zonya's with your ult can be simply devastating to the enemy team.

If you choose fiddle mid. Understand that your job is to focus on ganking, not csing. Don't get stuck in your lane for too long. Constantly fake going out to gank a lane to cause confusion and fear amongst the map without ever actually leaving your lane. Honestly you can get the enemy team desensitized to MIA calls if you scare them enough times.

~
I'm starting my new Stream Show where I'll be doing free Diamond Lessons/Coaching from 4pm-6pm PST Monday through Friday. The show is brand new, so if you wanna drop by the stream or add me in game, we can probably find some one on one time for coaching. http://www.twitch.tv/goombastompin

Amalickiah

04-02-2013

Jungling:
Get W then 1 point in E then max R > W > Q >E
Rush a Zonya's so you can use your ult in team fights without dieing.
Get at least one CDR item and/or CDR runes. I personally prefer Athene's grail, but even if you wanna focus on damage items after zonyas, the chalice makes it so you can actually fight more than once without blue buff and avoid going oom.

Support:
Use 9/0/21 masteries and gp5 quints.
With the extra money from utility tree you can start the game with the 2 parts of philo stone and 2 wards. This lets you get get a philo stone in the first 5 minutes of the game. After that get Kage's pick. After your 2 gp5 items, get boots, sightstone, then zonya's.
Get E at lvl one to zone out enemy adc. Then 1 or 2 points in W so you can sustain through harass. Then max R > Q > W > E.

Mid:
Pretty much same as Jungle except for you items. Item build can depend on your opponent, but 2 dorans into zonya's into deathcap works well. Abyssal fits fiddle very well but isn't necessarily an auto-buy. RoA can be good if you get a little fed and your team isn't super tanky. Athene's and Sunfire are also situationally good.

Gulma

04-02-2013

http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=10768-piece-of-sheet-fiddlesticks-build-guide

This is a very good jungle Fiddle guide, the guy also streams jungle Fiddlesticks.

I learned a lot from it.

CREAMSPLOSION

04-07-2013

thank you guys ^