Since Akali should be all about balance...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ProfHeimerdinger

Senior Member

03-31-2013

Her passive should be based on the lower value between bonus attack damage and ability power. That way, players would be more encouraged to have a more balanced build instead of an all-out ability power build, which does not agree with the champion's theme.

Some may argue that it limits the number of viable builds. That is ridiculous considering there is no variety in seeing every Akali building the same ability power items every game. Forcing players to build both AD and AP actually diversifies builds since the player has to decide on which AD item and which AP item to get and whether to build heavily offensive or semi-tanky.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ur210

Member

03-31-2013

Too much lifesteal and spell vamp.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UgIierBetty

Senior Member

03-31-2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyE4O2NfalY

my guess is that you did this^, got her fed, and then she snowballed.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

Senior Member

03-31-2013

hue

I would be amused at this


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ProfHeimerdinger

Senior Member

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by UgIierBetty View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyE4O2NfalY

my guess is that you did this^, got her fed, and then she snowballed.
I am not going to bother watching the video, as I am suspecting it is just another Akali rolling through a team after getting fed.

Never once did I mention in my post she is OP. The idea is not to nerf Akali; it is to make Akali more like how she is meant to be. Right now, all people do with her is building ability power. However, that is NOT Akali. The major theme of akali is balance. With the current passive that Akali has, players are discouraged to do anything but balance. It has to be changed.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UgIierBetty

Senior Member

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfHeimerdinger View Post
I am not going to bother watching the video, as I am suspecting it is just another Akali rolling through a team after getting fed.

Never once did I mention in my post she is OP. The idea is not to nerf Akali; it is to make Akali more like how she is meant to be. Right now, all people do with her is building ability power. However, that is NOT Akali. The major theme of akali is balance. With the current passive that Akali has, players are discouraged to do anything but balance. It has to be changed.
"I'm not going to watch the video, but this is why you're wrong..."


wow great logic there


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfHeimerdinger View Post
I am not going to bother watching the video, as I am suspecting it is just another Akali rolling through a team after getting fed.

Never once did I mention in my post she is OP. The idea is not to nerf Akali; it is to make Akali more like how she is meant to be. Right now, all people do with her is building ability power. However, that is NOT Akali. The major theme of akali is balance. With the current passive that Akali has, players are discouraged to do anything but balance. It has to be changed.
No, it doesn't "have to" be changed at all. Her passive permits a balanced build--hell, I've seen AD Akali once or twice--but it shouldn't force it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ProfHeimerdinger

Senior Member

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by UgIierBetty View Post
"I'm not going to watch the video, but this is why you're wrong..."


wow great logic there
Well. you didn't read what I wrote. Why should I waste my time watching your video that isn't even going to be relavent?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ProfHeimerdinger

Senior Member

03-31-2013

Bump