problems with (some) level 30s

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zaneysed

03-31-2013

First off let's get this out of the way; yes I don't have a much experience with all champoins as everybody else, yes I don't have full rune and mastery pages and yes I'm not level 30 (around 18)

I enjoy playing ARAM, when I can get in. The problem is most games that I join one of three things happen 1) the host kicks me right away 2) someone notices my level and asks the host to kick me and then I'm kicked 3) I just barely make it in as the tenth person and the game starts. Number 3 happens usually after I've been kicked from roughly 15 games.

My point is that if you want to have a game with all level 30s before hand make it known before I click on the game in the description/message box please.

elgenericosi

03-31-2013

im lvl 30 and i have 2 sets of runes for ap and ad c and a lot of chars but i dont play to much 5v5 clasic games and a lot of time i have been banned from the game... maybe the aram wins can count like aram wins so we dont get kick off the partys

PHoToS999

03-31-2013

I was actually about to make a topic about this. It's so aggravating getting kicked just because you don't have the magic numbers 3 and 0 or a lot of normal wins.
Honestly, I don't feel like dedication 45 min to a team that may or may not even be all there. Twenty min tho? I can hang a 4v5 for 20 min, and if it goes to 45min, it was probably pretty epic.

Null Signature

03-31-2013

Make your own game.

kaleb bartlett

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Null Signature View Post
Make your own game.
yeah, pretty much this.

FDru

03-31-2013

I think I kicked you out of a game earlier. The room name didn't say 30s because I didn't create it. Everyone in the game left right as I got there and then it filled up again with me as host.

You were the only one non-30 out of the entire game. I would have told you why, but its kind of pointless since you already know.