Hey you idiots - ABAM

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kr1sys

03-31-2013

is blind pick.

You only look retarded asking why it's not randoming champions.

Zielmann

03-31-2013

Hey you idiots that aren't tough enough to handle the random - choose a different name! B and R look very similar in the font that Riot uses.

Necroclysm

03-31-2013

Yeah, I am not sure why more of them started naming it ABAM instead of All Blind All Random like they used to... no wait I know exactly why >.>

I wish they would fix the name field on the custom games page so people can't use the space in the front anymore...
Then people wouldn't run out of room to type a meaningful title.

You could at least call it aBam or AbAM so people will notice, because that B and R in the font they use DO look too similar at a casual glance.

FDru

03-31-2013

You can type in ARAM in the search box like we do. BTW that's why they call it ABAM.

Mumblebee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2013

How about this....it's called ARAM because the champion selection mode is All Random; as in, All Random All Mid.
If you are using the Blind Pick mode...call your game BPAM, as in Blind Pick All Mid. It's not rocket surgery....

LrdVprScrpn

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zielmann View Post
Hey you idiots that aren't tough enough to handle the random - choose a different name! B and R look very similar in the font that Riot uses.

No.... no they don't.

You have no ground to stand on here.

Zielmann

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LrdVprScrpn View Post
No.... no they don't.

You have no ground to stand on here.
I guess the font has a little more distinction that I thought. But still, there are a TON of arams up at any given point, and because of everybody loading up a bunch of spaces before the game name, they don't naturally separate from each other. When quickly scrolling through the list looking for one to join, it's not hard to accidentally pick an ABAM when you don't mean to. I've done it on a few occasions, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I usually do notice pretty quickly once I'm in the lobby, though, and I'll just drop right back out.

BPAM would be good. Or BPPG. Or PGBP. The 'all mid' part on PG is a tad redundant. Or, as has been mentioned, don't allow the spaces in front of the names. This way all the ABAM games get clustered together, and stay away from the ARAMs.

HaIfhearted

03-31-2013

When I make blind games I title my room names "Blind PG 30s" and people STILL join thinking its aram, if the multitude of dodges and immediate lobby leaves are any indication.

I have come to understand that there are some people out there who simply can't be bothered to take half a second to read room names.

LrdVprScrpn

04-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaIfhearted View Post
When I make blind games I title my room names "Blind PG 30s" and people STILL join thinking its aram, if the multitude of dodges and immediate lobby leaves are any indication.

I have come to understand that there are some people out there who simply can't be bothered to take half a second to read room names.
There was a thread about this a while ago and somebody said it was a result of "morons in a hurry." I think this is about the best explanation; morons in a hurry are the cause of many problems in life.