IdentityNeptune is a con-artist.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Khmera

03-31-2013

So I was playing 3 v 3, my team was Karma (me), Akali, and Naut. I saw that Naut had a ribbon for honorable opponent. I thought ok he must be nice at least. But as it turns out he was a very bad player. I thought he was lagging which was why he didn't help. But then I realized he was just a horrible player in general. He let me an akali die, entering a 3 v 3 then leaving when we were low and he wasn't (he was tanky so no one targeted him). Also he never used any abilities in fights. He never pushed a lane, and he never captured alters. Around mid game me an Akali managed to get a lot of kills, but then Naut fianlly enterd fights only to use his abilities to ks. He kept making excuses, and he stole all of the heal packs when we ran to him. We never really yelled at him, only to help (We did not cuss). That's when I realized what hewas doing, he basically wanted to look good to the enemies by looking like he was trying since his first plan failed (trying to get us to die more than him, and have no kills). So he kept at it and died "trying" to kill the enemy team. So since I realized his plan, I told the enemy abou my theory, and he freaked out. He said I was lying, and that we were feeders (Karma 9/2/6 Akali 10/4/2 Naut 5/10/1). Again he really didn't die much because he recalled in bush with full hp when enemies were approaching. I don't really know what to say, it was the worst thing I have experienced on 3 v 3. An my main map is Twisted Treeline. Please if he is at the tribunal report him, just look at his match history.

Skull Kid239

Master Recruiter

03-31-2013

Welcome to bronze V

Nerdsinc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2013

*Claps*

We really care.

No seriously stop trying to make someone who's bad look like they're trolling and get over it.