Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

This NEEDS to end.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jugular Severage

03-31-2013

Tryndamere has been terrorizing treeline for ages now, and we have no bans, or anything to prevent him, we just had a solid team, we all went positive, all winning hard, their Tryndamere was 1/4 in lane, then left lane, got lucky after popping his ult and got a triple, every time we tried to stop him, he ulted and walked away.

The worst part is, he ulted when being snared by a Varus ult, being able to enter invulnerability while hyperstunned, knocked up etc, is game breaking, and because there are not people in team fights to position to take him out due to the shape of treeline and the number of people on your team, he just walks away every time.

The 4 deaths he had were before he got his ult.
This is really sad, and I am actually irritated to the point that I may need to have a break from this game, he is now one of the highest picks in TTL, because he can just rip people down and walk away from everything, even if you shut him down early.

This really needs to stop.

VinceLegend

03-31-2013

uh he can do that anyways in dominion and sr. its just ttl doesnt have a lota map to it(also the reason why tanks do better)

Infirc

03-31-2013

ehhr trynda is not actually successfull in Dominion for a reason and that's that with the high death rates the icnreased gold penalty and lowered base reward gold, trynda actually gets around 60-75 gold per kill,

as for using his ult whenhe's stunned..well it actually NEEDS to be like that, it used to be like what you described and tryndamere was such a troll picka t that time.

EmailSupport8274

03-31-2013

Tryn is pretty weak in TT now

- there isn't nearly as much jungle for him
- he cant go through as many walls for super fast jungling and ganks

Just learn how to play against him

If he gets a significant lead he can snowball, but so can many other champs ... darius, jax etc etc

You yourself even said he's weak 1-5, so use that to deny him CS and exp and keep him behind all game.

Some tips
- Save your CC until he's about to use his ult then stun/slow/fear and get away from him count to 4 then re engage
- Also save your ignite and dot's and get them on right after he ults ... if I'm playing teemo I make sure to load him up with DOT and ignite and he usually dies about 3 seconds after his ult ends even if he ran away

Karma is a bïtch

03-31-2013

Quote:
EmailSupport8274:
Some tips
- Save your CC until he's about to use his ult then stun/slow/fear and get away from him count to 4 then re engage

More like count to 4 and you're dead or he's out. But I see your point; he is counterable. Just not if someone in your team is unaware of the fact that THERE'S A TRYNDAMERE ON THE OTHER SIDE.

Skull Kid239

03-31-2013

how to counter trynd, frozen heart
When trynd uses his ult, he's easy to kill, you could poison him, ignite him, exhaust him, kite him, stun him, snare him, slow him, blind him, fear him, suppress him, knock him up.

remember, his ult is not god mode, after 5 seconds, he's still a melee champ with 1 hp.

Cc him when he ults... why, amumu can counter 3 of his 5 seconds by himself.

try saving your CC for when he ults, i mean, just assume he's gonna ult every time you see him

Angela Anderson

03-31-2013

Watch some TT streams; even in ranked no one wastes a ban on him. He is so tremendously counterable. Work on your mechanics, work on your knowledge of the game, because at reasonable skill levels he is neither banned nor picked with any significant frequency.

SoundChaosDebug

03-31-2013

I'm finding Zac's death recovery more of an issue than EndlessNoTalent right now

Nerdsinc

03-31-2013

Trynd is like a grenade. You let him hit late game and you're screwed. Presure him so he can't get any objectives and ensure that you're preventing him from getting farm.

Jugular Severage

03-31-2013

Thanks guys for the feedback, been planning stuff with my duo partner, honestly, I can't thank you guys enough for tips.