Caitlyn 11 13.25%
Miss Fortune 7 8.43%
Vayne 15 18.07%
Draven 22 26.51%
Twitch 8 9.64%
Varus 8 9.64%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

"Best" ADC to play and why

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yasuo God

03-30-2013

I have recently saved up 6.3k IP and now I'm torn on which adc I should buy, plz help me out :P I would prefer high damage out-put champs with decent range.

ReasonablyInsec

03-30-2013

The man who owns the league.
Duh.

iP1ayJarvan

03-30-2013

depending on how good you are, vayne is pretty hard to master, but a well played vayne has one of the highest damage outputs in the game. A lot more micromanaging than the other range ads but if you can pull it off, she's probably the best.

a safest choice would be caitlyn, her damage is lacking compared to some range ads because she lacks any steroids but very safe to use.

Rainbrö Däsh

03-30-2013

I'd go with Caitlyn, but that's just me.
Besides being a decent choice for ADC, she makes a lulzy AP champ. Not a particularly effective AP champ, mind you. But nothing is more hilarious than watching enemies step on traps after you have a deathcap and torment, then finishing them off with a net to the face.

RaptoRGmo7

03-31-2013

Vayne, why?

true dmg, stun, atk boost, invisibilty and she is super sexy :3

Z The Great1578

03-31-2013

If you're really into following the meta spot on, Grab Caitlyn. She has an escape+great damage

If you want a champion who is competitive, fun, has great damage, a bit of CC, and an almost escape, and rewarding to learn and play, and possibly my favorite ADC, (behind my girl Ashe) Get Draven.

HearshotKDS

03-31-2013

If you don't have Caitlyn you should probably grab her. Although we've seen the rise and fall of many of the ADC's over the last 2 years, Caitlyn has steadily remained a strong pick throughout.

That said, if you want to play bottom lane at 100 mph and prefer to give no mercy/no remorse when offered the choice, go Draven. Once you get Draven down, his kit is so strong in lane.

Nuwl

03-31-2013

wheres ezreal?

Technician Tim

03-31-2013

^yeah where is ez? safest lane phase, best escape, fast moving global ult, really nice poke,

Indohrai

03-31-2013

Sorry, no EZ, no vote (because his points gets distributed to somebody else)