Wanting to start a new Ranked team! Super Test Icicles

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaddyKowa

03-30-2013

Hey guys I am interested in starting a new semi serious ranked team. I will be captain and can play strong in Jung and Supp but am knowledgeable and skilled in all positions.
Super Test Icicles
Some rules

1 Use communication and talk in TS
2 Have many champions and know who to pick to counter (Lets say minimal of 40 champs but more the better)
3 Be at games 3 days a week starting at 830PM-1130PMish EST (Depending when last game would end) on Mon Tues Wed Thurs
4 Positive attitude and own up to mistakes

Summoner name is Kowabunga86
Tryouts are occurring now if interested join room Super Test Icicles or whisper me in game!

DaddyKowa

03-31-2013

Any other offers

Fengi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2013

ill play with you ign fengi

Nerroth

03-31-2013

Arrogant ***** thinks he's a pro, join at your own risk.

DaddyKowa

03-31-2013

4 Positive attitude and own up to mistakes

You got butt hurt when I told you what you were doing wrong (No i was not raging just saying what you were doing wrong) and would not own up for mistakes was always saying it was someone else's fault. (Once you even blamed a jungle who wasn't even close to us haha) oh well still looking guys.

DaddyKowa

04-01-2013

tryouts starting around noon EST

DaddyKowa

04-01-2013

Doing good so far overlall currenly have noone wanting jungle or supp but me

Kim Jungle Un

04-01-2013

I will try you guys out if you still need a jungle. I do not judge people on what league they are in unless it is bronze because I am currently silver 3 and the only reason I am that low is because I got dropped more than once due to inactivity but that is not an issue since I have zero desire to queue solo because I am not interested in what solo queue offers.

IGN: Lord Ronald
Age 29
Own over 90 champions.
Over 1350 normal wins.
Over 10 years of moba experience. I have been through the trenches of the original DoTA and HoN.
Extensive knowledge of the game because of experience and the fact I follow and watch the pro scene and have been since season 1.

If you guys also are in the same situation I am in and have the knowledge please hit me up.

Thanks for reading.

DaddyKowa

04-01-2013

starting trials again no roles are in stone yet but have noone wanting jungle or support but me

Eddylokks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2013

i main support and im interested in trying out. i can play lulu taric lux and leona extremely well
send me a message on league if you are interested