Looking for a team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Digitalwind225

03-30-2013

Hello everyone,

I'm attempting to put a team together for normal/ranked/whatever. My aim is to play for fun with a pre-built group because I'm tired of getting paired with jerks and trolls while the other team steamrolls with teamwork and coordinated plays. Not going to judge based on skill levels or anything because I'm not the best player (willing to admit it at least). I figure learning the intricacies of this game will be easier with a group I can somewhat rely on. I would prefer to use Skype or Oovoo if possible. Just reply here or message me in-game if you're interested. My only requirements are that you speak fluent English and that you don't rage; I want it to be fun and entertaining.

Edit: If anyone currently has a team and needs another, I would definitely be interested. I'm level 30, and I normally play top but sometimes I support or AP mid. I'm not great at other roles, but I'm willing to learn how to play whatever the team needs. My best champs are Volibear, Dr. Mundo, Viktor, Casseopeia and Nasus, and I am decent at several others. Relatively flexible schedule with ample time to play, so time shouldn't be a problem. Just hit me up in-game or on here and I'll get back to ya asap.

Thanks,
Digitalwind225

Digitalwind225

03-31-2013

Shameless bump

Digitalwind225

03-31-2013

Bump

OMGTheMuffinMan

03-31-2013

IGN: OMGTheMuffinMan
Role:Top or ADC
Best 5 Champs at role: Fiora, Nasus, Miss Fortune, Twitch, ect.
Current Ranking: Silver IV
Experience: from December 2011
Mic/Communication Programs: TeamSpeak, Skype
Timezone/Availability: 13:00 Eastern to 22:00 Eastern
Thanks!