Frequently Asked Questions or Mechanics

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roi Heenok

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroTurf1670 View Post
heres a question. when you q up in ranked 5v5 premade, do you always go up against other premades, or do yoalso go against pugs?
I've asked this question when I was in one of my premade teams, if the other team had been a premade, the answer was no, they were a pick up group "PUG". My best answer, therefore, would be no, you could come against a pug in a pre-made team.

Arvindarve

10-14-2011

This was a great post. Thanks. But you need to make a correction. See below.

Q: What are these diminishing movement returns? (Credit to Guinsoo)

A: For each point of movement you would have above 490, that amount is reduced by 50%. So if your final movement speed was 748, it would be reduced to 490 + (748-490)*0.5 = 604. For each point of movement you would have above 415, it is reduced by 20%. So if your speed after all mods was 445, you would end with 415 + 30 * 0.8 = 439.

The correct calculation for 748 = 415 + ( 490 - 415 ) * 0.8+ ( 748 - 490 ) * 0.5 = 604
415 + (748-490) * 0.5 is actually = 619

ChinoFTW

10-14-2011

Wow awesome info, gj =)

KBloodslear

10-30-2011

Thanks for the FAQ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaumains View Post
Could you please clarify the rule on Uniqueness in the OP? I found it very misleading, thinking that Unique effects could never stack, when in fact, they only do not stack when coming from the same item (except auras from different sources). I ask because I'm sure I'm not the only one looking at that who would be confused.
Perfect - that's exactly what I was looking for regarding the Unique effect ambiguity.

RudahBR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-05-2011

Usefull post. Thank you. But must update some informations, PD for example, has no Dodge now.

SorsScriba

11-09-2011

Can spells crit?

guilty fury

12-06-2011

http://www.lol.ratingboosters.com/content/game-one-concept-time-episode-1-meta

this is a good reference to understanding the current meta.

pathfinder23

12-11-2011

now with the cap on cooldowns lets say i use Ashe (since you used her in a few examples and i love to play her) i cannot get a faster ult the 48 sec correct i just want to make sure my math is right

hempkiller

12-21-2011

what is true damage?

pyrogenocide

Recruiter

12-30-2011

Great guide man it helped a lot. ^_^