Gold 5 mid lane looking for team.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KamiO100

03-30-2013

A little bit about myself. I'm a gold 5 mid, who just started playing around 2 months ago, trying very hard to get better at this game. I'm 17 years old, a junior in high school and spend basically all of my time playing league, or watching streams. My times of availability are anytime past 3pm est on weekdays, and anytime on the weekend. I understand I am a bit young, but there are no "you're grounded from computer" or "no computer this week" type issues for me. What i'm looking for is a serious, but fun group of players that are looking for a mid to add to their team, compete in online tournaments and practice to get better at the game overtime. A bit about my gaming background is that I used to play wow, and was in a top 15 us guild, but quit to play league, and because I started to dislike the game. If any of what I said is what you are looking for, then feel free to add me! Can't wait to hear from you!

My main mid champs: Diana, Orianna, Lux, Ryze, Katerina, Kha'zix, Xerath, but I can play almost all mid champs in the current meta!

Thanks again for reading, hope to hear from you soon.

-KamiO100

KamiO100

03-30-2013

bump

HotShotBG2EZ

03-30-2013

But can you play Viktor ?

KamiO100

03-31-2013

bump