Last Option Support Recruitment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InstantKimchi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2013

Hello, I am Kimchi and we are looking for a serious support. One quality you must have is the power to raise moral in/during "lost" matches.

IGN:
Role:
Tier:
Favorite Character(s):
Language:
Availability:
Somethings you would like me to know and why I should choose you:

More info will be given if asked.
IGN: InstantKimchi

BellFighter

03-30-2013

IGN: BellFighter
Role:Support
Tier:Bronze 1
Favorite Character(s): Taric, Blitzcrank, Kennen, and Sona
Language: English
Availability: Anyday/Anytime at the moment
Somethings you would like me to know and why I should choose you: Yellow Ribbon! But seriously. I am a fan of support, know warding, clutch heals, targets to stun, how to poke with certain champions, and can be a good morale booster, unless they need a wake up call, then I can help give them that

HotShotBG2EZ

03-30-2013

IGN: TimmahIsASaint
Role: Support
Tier: Its hard to climb as support Silver last season
Favorite Character(s): Leona, Thresh, Blitzcrank, Alistar, Zyra
Availability: Pretty open anytime after 5
Somethings you would like me to know and why I should choose you: Cause I can make you laugh when you'd rather be throwing your monitor out the window.

CajuNatoR

03-30-2013

IGN: CajuNatoR
Tier: Silver V
Favorite Character(s): Lulu, Leona, Alistar, Taric
Availability: Late nights and some days
Somethings you would like me to know and why I should choose you: I am looking for a team to get better with and stop struggling in solo. I like to play with happy positive people and i will help create that atmosphere as well. I play very aggressive but i can match any play style according to my adc. I have experience in competitive gaming and can bring that to league of legends

Shogun

03-30-2013

IGN: Shogun
Role: Support/Versatile
Tier: Silver 1
Favorite Character(s): Lulu/Nami/Nunu
Availability: All the time when I'm not at work.
Somethings you would like me to know and why I should choose you: I ran my own team for a year plus, and can be a shotcaller and give helpful call solutions to whoeveres running the game. I understand most champions and how to build/build against their opponents, and I don't mind letting people lower then me taking a role if they are being practiced.

More info will be given if asked.
IGN: InstantKimchi

InstantKimchi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2013

bump

InstantKimchi

03-30-2013

bump

InstantKimchi

03-31-2013

bump

BrainDamagedYQ

03-31-2013

IGN:Yqangelx
Role:Support
Tier:silver3(new account only 10 games)
Favorite Character(s):Taric
Language:understand english,know game's word,chinese
Availability: played for other rank teams,like 7 games as taric,7won 0 lose,im freaking seriou play team game,er(all games)

Graphika

03-31-2013

IGN: Graphika
Tier: Silver III
Favorite Character(s): Uhm if you're asking what I'm skilled with it's Janna, Leona, and Taric. But overall my favorite champions on League are probably Rengar, Ashe, Blitzcrank, maybe Vi? I quite like Vi. I can only play Ashe out of those though haha.
Availability: Mid day to afternoons and evenings. I sleep randomly throughout the day so I can adjust my schedule as needed. I only have class Mondays and Wednesdays and other than that I'm pretty free.
Somethings you would like me to know and why I should choose you: I've had a lot of people tell me I'm fun to play with. A chunk of people on my friends list are pretty bad but we play to have fun. Being in a relationship with someone who has a lot of anger problems when it comes to League I'm used to being the person to cheer people up when everyone else is being a grump.