Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Last Option Support Recruitment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InstantKimchi

03-30-2013

Hello, I am Kimchi and we are looking for a serious support. One quality you must have is the power to raise moral in/during "lost" matches.

IGN:
Role:
Tier:
Favorite Character(s):
Language:
Availability:
Somethings you would like me to know and why I should choose you:

More info will be given if asked.
IGN: InstantKimchi

BellFighter

03-30-2013

IGN: BellFighter
Role:Support
Tier:Bronze 1
Favorite Character(s): Taric, Blitzcrank, Kennen, and Sona
Language: English
Availability: Anyday/Anytime at the moment
Somethings you would like me to know and why I should choose you: Yellow Ribbon! But seriously. I am a fan of support, know warding, clutch heals, targets to stun, how to poke with certain champions, and can be a good morale booster, unless they need a wake up call, then I can help give them that

HotShotBG2EZ

03-30-2013

IGN: TimmahIsASaint
Role: Support
Tier: Its hard to climb as support Silver last season
Favorite Character(s): Leona, Thresh, Blitzcrank, Alistar, Zyra
Availability: Pretty open anytime after 5
Somethings you would like me to know and why I should choose you: Cause I can make you laugh when you'd rather be throwing your monitor out the window.

CajuNatoR

03-30-2013

IGN: CajuNatoR
Tier: Silver V
Favorite Character(s): Lulu, Leona, Alistar, Taric
Availability: Late nights and some days
Somethings you would like me to know and why I should choose you: I am looking for a team to get better with and stop struggling in solo. I like to play with happy positive people and i will help create that atmosphere as well. I play very aggressive but i can match any play style according to my adc. I have experience in competitive gaming and can bring that to league of legends

Shogun

03-30-2013

IGN: Shogun
Role: Support/Versatile
Tier: Silver 1
Favorite Character(s): Lulu/Nami/Nunu
Availability: All the time when I'm not at work.
Somethings you would like me to know and why I should choose you: I ran my own team for a year plus, and can be a shotcaller and give helpful call solutions to whoeveres running the game. I understand most champions and how to build/build against their opponents, and I don't mind letting people lower then me taking a role if they are being practiced.

More info will be given if asked.
IGN: InstantKimchi

InstantKimchi

03-31-2013

bump

InstantKimchi

03-31-2013

bump

InstantKimchi

03-31-2013

bump

BrainDamagedYQ

03-31-2013

IGN:Yqangelx
Role:Support
Tier:silver3(new account only 10 games)
Favorite Character(s):Taric
Language:understand english,know game's word,chinese
Skype: (Y/N)YES [email]wangyiqi92@msn.com[/email] / Yqangel
Availability: played for other rank teams,like 7 games as taric,7won 0 lose,im freaking seriou play team game,er(all games)

Graphika

03-31-2013

IGN: Graphika
Tier: Silver III
Favorite Character(s): Uhm if you're asking what I'm skilled with it's Janna, Leona, and Taric. But overall my favorite champions on League are probably Rengar, Ashe, Blitzcrank, maybe Vi? I quite like Vi. I can only play Ashe out of those though haha.
Availability: Mid day to afternoons and evenings. I sleep randomly throughout the day so I can adjust my schedule as needed. I only have class Mondays and Wednesdays and other than that I'm pretty free.
Somethings you would like me to know and why I should choose you: I've had a lot of people tell me I'm fun to play with. A chunk of people on my friends list are pretty bad but we play to have fun. Being in a relationship with someone who has a lot of anger problems when it comes to League I'm used to being the person to cheer people up when everyone else is being a grump.