So...AP Alistar bot...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AK47WOLF

03-30-2013

Been playing him a bit. Does anyone actually beat him? Outside of obvious bot cheese like Yorick and Malzahar, I mean. I just went up vs. a Darius and thought I'd get my ass handed to me, but I out and out destroyed him. He wasn't bad persay, just couldn't do anything to me.

Thoughts?

Genericke

03-30-2013

I've been seeing a lot of Alistar going top lane in SR because no one is really able to handle him. Heck, he might even be able to deal with Yorick because his e will refresh even faster off of Yorick's minions.

Fancy Wolf

03-31-2013

You cant milk those!

Volandum

03-31-2013

Sivir should be a very safe counterpick, other AD carries should be able to scale into that lane as well. Soraka and Zyra should work too.

General Quackers

03-31-2013

If you rank up Ali's heal and Q first on bot, then he becomes one of the better bot lane walls. He's still not as good as Malph bot though, for some perspective.

GET REKT FGT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2013

Hmm...he's fun to fight against with Soraka, the stalemating of the two is so beastly that bot lane can become an epic battle (and I actually had an AP Ali switch with their enemy bot... it becomes a fun fight)

Ali can eat damage, heal up and then toss up his ult if he EVER gets ganked...it's fun as hell xD

BuddhaRice

03-31-2013

plagiarized from painkillar

Painkillar

03-31-2013

NOOOOOO!!!!!1 Ali bot is terribad. don't play him bot. he's a cow, he should roam free in the open top.

Bma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2013

Ezreal does okay even if you can't time arcane shift against the wq combo.

If you can, u probably **** on him with correct positioning near walls etc. This is also taking into account that alistar is going to try and abuse speed shrine, should be fine though, u can never lose the matchup, only stalemate/win.

MungoGeri

04-01-2013

In a support role on bot, Lulu completely counters him. When he tries to get in range to headbutt, Lulu can turn him into a bunny, get a few shots off to chip away at his health (along with Lulu's adc companion) and back off. Rinse and repeat. Don't get me wrong. I love playing Alistar. It's just that when I'm playing Lulu against an Alistar, it's open season on the bull.