Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sona's ult needs to be looked at.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gotito

11-10-2010

I swear it would hurt her if damage from her ulti is removed

Veka

11-10-2010

Sona is not OP or UP I wish you guys would stop picking on her O_o I think she's ok the way she is to aviod getting group AOE by her ult you have this thing called the BRAIN inside your head a spread the **** out gosh and her Q stop QQ about it, Q has a 6 sec cd so just rush her after she use it and it's not that long range it just look like it cause the player come close shoots it move out far so hush about it alrdy her heal yea its fast and all but its not as strong as Soraka or Taric the only thing that should be nerf from her if she gets a nerf is her passive since that wont cripple her or make her op

grim1

11-10-2010

Sorry OP but no. This game is enough of an AOE nuke/ccfest as it is. On top of that Sona is widely considered OP. Don't expect to get much support for your idea until she's nerfed down to Soraka levels (which, sadly, is probably coming in about a month)

seajaydub

11-10-2010

Yeah I was expecting the thread to be about how OP sona's ult is... Consider me surprised.