Dedicated Mid Player Looking For A Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheThunderDragon

Recruiter

03-30-2013

Hey I am a long time LoL player looking for a dedicated team that wants to become semi-competitive. A little bit about myself:

Age:14(yes I know it's young so don't bother going any further if you're annoyed by someone who has a high voice but I am mature).

Elo: Bronze 4(Yes I know it's low but I don't play much ranked and when I do I usually win now. Manage to make it from bronze 5 to bronze 3 in this past month through wins but I then got "promoted" back to bronze 4 after 2 losses in my first 2 games).

Times Available: 4-10pm on Monday-Thursday
4-11pm of Friday
11am-11pm Saturday
11am-10pm Sunday
Note: All Times Are In PST or PDT
Expericance: I have been playing League of over 2 1/2 years and have a very good understanding of the game. I have watched countless hours of cometitive play all the way back to 2010 and have seen the competitive seen evolve and grow. Over the years I have managed/subbed for two diamond teams and held my own very well. I have also played on 4 other silver teams but thing always fell through as they were not dedicated enough. I can play mid or adc but a enjoy mid more as I enjoy the skyle

Why you should pick me to be on your team: I can take criticism very well and I am mature. I am able to play many differant compositions( 2v1 lanes[being both the two and the one], ad bruisers mid and such). I am also able to theory craft and stratagize with counter picks quite well. I also wish to experiment with new ideas never seen before.

Now just a few requirments I would like to see on the team:
-Ok with having a 14year old who has a high and annoying voice(im warning you)
-Very Dedicated and willing to put countless hours of practice to improve
-Willing to take criticism and try out new and differant stratagies
-Players are level 30 and have a good understanding of the gane
-ALREDY HAVE AT LEAST 4 MEMBERS (Top, Jungle, Adc and Support) so we can start practicing right away.

If you meet these requirements and would like to try me to be your mid feel free to add me and post below(if you want to).

-Bobbobbobb
P.S. Some of these requirement can be slightly changed if you wish but well remain close to the same.

TheThunderDragon

Recruiter

03-30-2013

bump

TheThunderDragon

Recruiter

03-31-2013

bump

TheThunderDragon

Recruiter

03-31-2013

bump

TheThunderDragon

Recruiter

03-31-2013

bump

TheThunderDragon

Recruiter

03-31-2013

bump