League Learning Group(Educational Strategy Group)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

parnellyx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2013

Im not 100% on the details of this, but i want to form a group where people not only play with each other and experience good times with each other but also can discuss strategies in order to help players gain skill. Depending on the player you are, you will be given basic and advanced tips and help experiment with them with the group.

I would like players to join from ALL skill levels(Bronze, Gold, Diamond, etc.) and would recommend everyone has some form of communication(ex. Skype, Raidcall). No raging is allowed and everyone must be open to tips from people and are encouraged to try out the info they are given to help expand their game.

ADD ME IF INTERESTED

parnellyx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2013

Add me if you're interested

Markra

03-30-2013

you're* >D

Xalandria

03-30-2013

gl with your search, i am too prone too rage when people refuse to listen thus i probably wont be joining you in your adventures but i do wish you luck, need more people to try and better the community like this

fyi-u missed silver and plat XD, im silv and i feel left out rofl)

TheGreatPenor

03-30-2013

id like to be apart of this

Cootiecritter

03-30-2013

i would like to be apart of this too.

Vythic

03-30-2013

I'd like to join this as well, any chance to improve my game would be awesome.

parnellyx

03-31-2013

Add me if interested. I have this thread in multiple forums so its hard to keep track of everyone.

parnellyx

04-02-2013

Need more people! I have just over 10 already!

parnellyx

04-06-2013

Need more people! Especially Gold +