@Riot: Resistance Caitlyn looks nothing like her splash art

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CSDragon

03-30-2013

I was really tempted to get Resistance Caitlyn but the ingame model is just wrong compared to the splash art. The most obvious thing is that the model is blue haired when she is supposed to have a light brown, but after that, she still uses classic Cait's strange blue makeup and had purple lips. Her belts are green, she's missing the ammo strap and instead has 2 green series of 'X's going along each shoulder.

Her belts are all green instead of tan, and quite frankly, ugly. And apparently not belts because in the ingame model they don't connect Her pauldron is green instead of white. In fact, the skin can basically be described as "why did they change this to green"?

All and all, her shirt looks COMPLETELY different. Especially with that neck armor.

In all, the splash art is amazing, but the skin itself leaves MUCH to be desired, and as a result, I lost all desire to buy it. And I'm sure I'm not the only one. Riot, you are probably losing a lot of sales over this. Please buckle down and fix this skin.

CSDragon

03-30-2013

bump

Commando Slap

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2013

Cop Caitlyn's leg.

NinjaNick95

03-30-2013

Same with Sinful Succulence Morgana! Bump for skin justice!