Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Gold 3 LF Team and Duo Que

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kinsume87

03-30-2013

http://www.lolking.net/search?name=Kintensu (http://www.lolking.net/search?name=Kintensu)

My LoLKing is above if you want to check me out. I'm primarily an Adc player but can top lane competently as well when the need arises. Currently looking for people to duo que with, preferably people who excel at Mid, Top or Jungle. An Adc+Sup duo que can be powerful but I feel its better to have 2 potential carries in a team for mid-late game rather than just having one lane stomping and hoping the others don't feed.

I play anywhere between noon and 2am midnight EST, varying. Typically do 5-10 games per day.

Would prefer if you were Gold League or higher, with a positive win/loss ratio. If you're a team looking to try me out then please have your members higher than Gold as well.

Edit : Note my most recent games played I was bullied out of the ADC position on several occasions and forced to play in areas I'm not quite as comfortable with. Such is the risk of solo que though.

Kinsume87

03-30-2013

Bumps.

King Avaricious

03-30-2013

what lane do you play

Kinsume87

03-30-2013

Adc

Kinsume87

03-30-2013

Bumping.

Jared

03-31-2013

Hey, sent you a request.

Kinsume87

03-31-2013

Bump bump

Jared

03-31-2013

Hey dude, posted last night but I sent you a friend request on league.

Kinsume87

03-31-2013

Bumping.

Lakenator

03-31-2013

hit me up