3v3 Jungle Rammus Needs Help!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MDCityKILLER

03-30-2013

As the title says i currently play Rammus as a jungler on TT. I am asking the community what they think what kind of runes I should use. I currently have magic penetration marks, flat armor seal, magic resist per level glyphs and flat AP quintessences. I obviously want to keep the flat armor seals and magic resist per level glyphs but I'm not so sure about the marks and quintessences. My typical build with him is to rush Grez's Spectral Lantern. From there I normally get ninja tabi. After ninja tabi I usually use for cdr so either frozen heart or spirit visage most of the time. And then the next one right after. After I get max cdr I normally get health items like Banshee's Veil, Sunfire Cape, Randuin's Omen, and Aegis of the Legion. Now that you know my typical build/my runes please give me advice on what runes to take! By the way I do not have any trouble farming or cs'ing in the jungle even when leveling my W up first.

Henry Plainview

03-30-2013

Well you're supposed to max the taunt, for one thing. If you really want early CDR you should probably be going for the more supporty items like Locket, but Rammus doesn't particularly need CDR, all of his cooldowns are fairly short. You're better off buying Bloodmail or Bulwark if they have a lot of magic damage first instead.

MDCityKILLER

03-30-2013

thank you but im asking about rune selection more specifically

Skull Kid239

03-31-2013

I go AD, armor, and CDR, it's my universal AD rune page, works just fine on him

start sword, cloth armor, and potions and you should be pretty healthy in the jungle, i usually start golems and immediately smite the big one, though i may consider starting wolves. though that's a bit too close to the "hurr durr lets fight in the middle" shenanigans