AP masteries

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pwndras

03-30-2013

I normally still go the 9/0/21 set up when I AP mid. I get the mana regen, more mana pr level, cd, extra xp %, and the last one at the end of the tree. Really depends on who you are playing mid I think though. I mainly use this set up if I am using a hungry mana champ early on and could live without the extra AP from going down the offensive tree. Plus I like having 10% cd just form my masteries

Ganiklis

03-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkBlackLight View Post
my reccomendation. stop bumping. look up a guide. anywhere.
bump just because you said not too

Koldheartedjsp

03-30-2013

my mages

vlad: 9/21
morde: 9/9/12 or 9/10/11
Nidalee: 9/0/21

Personally, i feel way to many points get wasted if you go 21 offense as an ap. I mean... who the **** wants havoc? Who the **** (other than teemo, akali, and a couple others) wants spell blade? The hell is 8 ap gonna do for me? 5% boost? okay cool 500 ap that's 25 ap... I just feel the offense tree is HEAVILY favored toward ad carries and champs that can utilize crit. If you can't, its almost always more beneficial (imo) to go only 9 off

sirturkey1

03-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidrock943 View Post
Is it viable to go 9/0/21 because i read on Reign of Gaming that its better now. can somebody explain to me what they take in the utility mastery because there's lots of options.
kind regards,
solidrock943
I think it completely depends on the matchup. Voyboy did utility today with Gragas top.