Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

AP masteries

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pwndras

03-30-2013

I normally still go the 9/0/21 set up when I AP mid. I get the mana regen, more mana pr level, cd, extra xp %, and the last one at the end of the tree. Really depends on who you are playing mid I think though. I mainly use this set up if I am using a hungry mana champ early on and could live without the extra AP from going down the offensive tree. Plus I like having 10% cd just form my masteries

Ganiklis

03-30-2013

Quote:
DarkBlackLight:
my reccomendation. stop bumping. look up a guide. anywhere.

bump just because you said not too

Koldheartedjsp

03-30-2013

my mages

vlad: 9/21
morde: 9/9/12 or 9/10/11
Nidalee: 9/0/21

Personally, i feel way to many points get wasted if you go 21 offense as an ap. I mean... who the **** wants havoc? Who the **** (other than teemo, akali, and a couple others) wants spell blade? The hell is 8 ap gonna do for me? 5% boost? okay cool 500 ap that's 25 ap... I just feel the offense tree is HEAVILY favored toward ad carries and champs that can utilize crit. If you can't, its almost always more beneficial (imo) to go only 9 off

sirturkey1

03-30-2013

Quote:
solidrock943:
Is it viable to go 9/0/21 because i read on Reign of Gaming that its better now. can somebody explain to me what they take in the utility mastery because there's lots of options.
kind regards,
solidrock943

I think it completely depends on the matchup. Voyboy did utility today with Gragas top.