Riot::aram not starting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MenciE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2013

This bug has been affecting ARAM all day, since at least 8:00am Eastern. The game counts down, but never starts. Many people getting this bug, please fix, or at least let us know your checking into it.

chaos liz

03-30-2013

Still bugging!

TÏTÙS

03-30-2013

This is the worst day I can remember.. the rooms don't start.. fix your game riot.. seriously.. i've spent way too much of my hard earned money on your broken game.. get some real developers on staff to fix this buggy client.

Bensam123

03-30-2013

I had the same issues. Updating Adobe AIR fixes these problems. Download adobe air and have it update.

I don't know why RIOT doesn't include Adobe Air updates with their game patches. It seems to break every few patches because Air isn't up to date.

TÏTÙS

03-30-2013

and as luck would have it.. the air download page is '404' :/ how can it not be found directly from the Adobe website lol.. sigh..

Bensam123

03-30-2013

Works for me...

http://get.adobe.com/air/

chaos liz

03-30-2013

much better ty riot

CarameIBear

03-30-2013

I am having the same problem in NA server. I go to my EUW account works fine.....

TÏTÙS

03-30-2013

it works now.. must have been down earlier..

Bensam123

03-30-2013

If other people don't have their Air client updated the game sometimes hangs as well. You just have to leave and join another. If you're specifically having problems it's your air client.