How do you counter Zac?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IWPrevail

03-30-2013

So im watching XJ9's stream and i cant help to think that zac is a bit "overwhelming"

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/20278172#history

Thats his history and his only loss was due to a dc, he was 9-0 regardless before the dc. Every game its positive.

Point 1
That's just the numbers, but also, seeing how his mechanics how zac can fight 3v1 and still win. His escape mechanics, how he can be tanky but still do damage

Point 2
75% cc reduction on his ult. Remember singed? his ult dont give him CC like zac but they took that off. Singed's cc reduction before they removed it isnt even that high

So how do you counter this dude? for me, I know im banning this dude until we can do something

dannyXC

03-30-2013

Well,
1. He's a 2200 ELO player, so it's not the necessarily the fact that the champion is OP, but rather that XJ9 has a very good understanding of the game (see his farm ~200+ every game, you could play AP Ashe (ok, not really) and still do good with 200+ farm)

2. Probably he had experience with Zac on the PBE, so he's coming in with a distinct advantage.

Don't freak out just yet; the champ just came out .

Call Me Tonight

03-30-2013

Xj9 smurf oh god

Tang Bohu

Recruiter

03-30-2013

Danny, while you have a decent point, I can tell you right now Zac is probably gonna get a beating from the nerf bat. We had a Jungle Zac dc for the fist x-minutes. We were all lvls 8-13 (Me being 13, enemy laner 8. All the others were in between.) He comes back, and I have him follow me around to leach XP while the rest try and defend till he is 6. The guy ends like 7-2.

He has the Ratios of a burst mage, durability of a tank, sustain of a duelist, an the utility of a support. And he sounds like he's related to draven!

Rijda

03-30-2013

Apparently, with Smite.

MichaeI Jaxon

03-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Call Me Tonight View Post
Xj9 smurf oh god
This was usually funny before XJ9 became known as a god tier jungler.

SufferPainz

Prolapse

03-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggly Muffin View Post
This was usually funny before XJ9 became known as a god tier jungler.
another XJ9 smurf alert. down vote and move on

CaptainMĂ„rvelous

03-30-2013

Ignoring the XJ9 portion of this post:

ZAC basically has to chunk himself to do damage. If he's spamming spells, that's 4% (current HP) true damage he's doing to himself every attack. Use this to your advantage. ZAC is good at wearing down an enemy but he's not the best at finishing them off. Just keep fighting because it's entirely likely he's built tank over damage.

4Touchdowns1Game

03-30-2013

Smite his passive blobs.