Lux op

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Joshyboy

03-30-2013

Her shield gives 80 shield out and 80 shield on its way back before 160 shield without any ap at lvl 1 is kinda dumb lets think about it thats higher numbers then any otehr ability and arnt defensive things liek shields supposed to have lower numbers than offense and its aoe easy to land if a lux has 500 ap at end game she potentially can shield 2000+ dmg thats just way too much for a mages side/support ability

Z0nne

03-30-2013

I'm going to be completely honest here, i dodge if i see Lux, Teemo or Darius on my team

Maybe she's not OP? but extremely annoying? definitely

You could build Hexdrinker or Banshee's veil and avoid a couple of her Lazors

CerealBoxOfDoom

03-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshyboy View Post
Her shield gives 80 shield out and 80 shield on its way back before 160 shield without any ap at lvl 1 is kinda dumb lets think about it thats higher numbers then any otehr ability and arnt defensive things liek shields supposed to have lower numbers than offense and its aoe easy to land if a lux has 500 ap at end game she potentially can shield 2000+ dmg thats just way too much for a mages side/support ability
Prismatic Barrier level 5: 180 (+ 35% AP)

5 *(2 * (180 + .35 * 500AP)) = 3550 total shield if she can hit every teammate

thats 710 per teammate which you conviniently multiplied by 5
Thats assuming everyone is cluster****ing to get hit with it and that she's in position in which case your team could easily melt their a**es if you yourself have any AoE champs (typically tanks or mages sometimes AP fighters)

On top of that you failed to mention that you've got a lux with 500AP meaning on average her items are giving her 100AP assuming she has boots, meaning she's pretty much glass cannon and has spent a **** ton of gold which she had to get from somewhere and even then the shield isnt that big a problem AND EVEN THEN it only lasts 3 seconds AND EVEN THEN you can only get 1 half at a time and you have to catch some part of a linear skillshot with a projectile speed of 1400 AND EVEN THEN the shield doesnt even stack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is no balance issue here, stop trying to justify your self pity by comparing her shield to other champs. Yes, somebody is going to have a good shield in a game with magic shields, its pretty much inevitable.

read this and ask some strategic questions, there's no balance issue here
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...hlight=lux+eve

Detk0rd

03-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Urf Rider View Post
Just no. Learn how to dodge skillshots, she is fully skillshot based.

HIde behind minions when fighting her. or use your RMB constantly

CerealBoxOfDoom

03-30-2013

downvotes wont make the truth go away. You have a problem and need to get better. Stop blaming lux and improve your understanding of the game

Joshyboy

03-30-2013

Everyones arguement is skillshots i dont think thats enough to say its okay to have that much dmg becuz she has to land a skill shot u guys act liek its hard - impossible to land a lux combo when its quite easy

Joshyboy

03-30-2013

And thank you Cerealboxofdoom for not just shooting em down and herassing me liek i usually expect with teh league community to react

CerealBoxOfDoom

03-30-2013

Quote:
Everyones arguement is skillshots
bull****

read the damn post and ask some damn questions

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...hlight=lux+eve

I'm not gonna be here forever, I suggest you use this oppourtunity. Go ahead, ask something meaningful. Ask a strategic question that could help you down the road or if you want you can just keep crying and being a waste of space for your teammates. This is your chance to not suck months from now because you took the fast track to getting better. ASK A QUESTION!

CerealBoxOfDoom

03-30-2013

Quote:
And thank you Cerealboxofdoom for not just shooting em down and herassing me liek i usually expect with teh league community to react
>:/ ask me things dammit

edit: >:/ okay since you suck at teaching yourself I'll start the questions for you maggot!

who do you like to play and what do you believe their job is on your team?

Trrees

03-30-2013

Quote:
Everyones arguement is skillshots i dont think thats enough to say its okay to have that much dmg becuz she has to land a skill shot u guys act liek its hard - impossible to land a lux combo when its quite easy
It's quite easy because people don't learn how to dodge. When I play Lux it's like people don't move around when farming. Then I just shoot a Q -> E immediately. They get snared, pop E for damage, AA if I'm safe for more damage. But really..she can't afford to spam E lol since the cost is so high. If you just learn to dodge and understand when Lux is going to shoot a snare or slow...Lux is easy to lane against.