Ziggs vs. Lux

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ManBearPig916

03-30-2013

Who is a better mid and why?

supergamewizard

03-30-2013

Lux has cc lockdown and a spammable ultimate.
Ziggs is an easily countered lane bully who has an ult that is mainly used for kill stealing, but if you're not an ass then it's great for teamfights.
I like Lux better.

BlazingSalvo

03-30-2013

Lux's laugh is good but you have to bind it to spam it. Ziggs laughs for you (although I spam it anyway).

Risemix

03-30-2013

Lux and Ziggs aren't really that comparable. Ziggs is really just a poor man's Karthus though.

teh d wreck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by supergamewizard View Post
Lux has cc lockdown and a spammable ultimate.
Ziggs is an easily countered lane bully who has an ult that is mainly used for kill stealing, but if you're not an ass then it's great for teamfights.
I like Lux better.
Ziggs can push mid to their tower, and still farm from a pretty safe distance. I find Ziggs to be one of the harder champs to counter mostly because of his range and safety. Also, saying Ziggs ult is for kill stealing is stupid - especially when it's used to ensure a kill or to kill someone escaping. You must be low level to be so petty about your OWN teammates getting a kill [and it's called AP "carry" for a reason]. You are mad about him kill stealing, yet even if he steals the kill the other teammates still get assists too.

Edit: And exactly how is Lux's ult NOT made for kill stealing using your logic? lol

IonCannonKarthus

03-30-2013

Ziggs can harass almost anyone out of lane

IchibanNoodle

03-30-2013

Ziggs can win lanes and bully easily.
But other than that, Lux has more presence, utility, and is better at carrying teams (which in the early stages of ranked is important)
Personally I find that Ziggs' explosive personality (see what I did there?) has more fun factor than Lux, but Lux is the better champion overall.

ManBearPig916

03-30-2013

I tried Lux last night. It's WAY harder to hit her skill shots, and here mana regen and mana costs are HORRIBLE. Ziggs does more damage for less mana, can spam more, and gets more out of mp5/CDR items than lux does.

My Ziggs build of Morellinomicon, Athene's Grail, Rabadon's, Sorcerer's Boots, Liandry's Torment, and Lich Bane makes him my favorite mid.

Lux, on the other hand, takes more skill to play than Ziggs. She has to set up for line shots. Ziggs just has to stay away and shoot round AoE shots at people.

Jake Compton

03-30-2013

( i see it as the other way around ^ zigs takes more skill)
Lux, once you land your q, you land everything. Cant say the same for ziggs. His are all skills shots.

MKDkilla

03-30-2013

Ziggs IS bad, get's countered by any Gap closer, his escape is a 25 second CD damaging ability, and his ult has unnoticeable damage. Like mentioned in a previous post, why pick Ziggs when Karthus exists?