Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Silver fighting for the Gold. (5's team)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Halebault

03-30-2013

Hello,

My intent on posting is I am wanting to find teammates that are serious/casual? This means being able to play league 4 out of 7 days at least. Roles on the fives team I have open are Mid, Jungle, Top "Ad carry and supports can still post if those roles are your mains." The requirements needed to apply is to be at least silver or higher second requirement is to have skype our goal is a small one its to obtain gold this season.

Post on here or send friend request to Halebault.

Xandell

03-30-2013

ign: Kokkis02
Main role: support
Champs: Taric/Leona/Ali/Lulu/nami (those are just the ones i've been playing lately i do have others.)

I'm serious/casual and willing to learn more to become better or learn new champs to help out the team. My schedule is pretty open atm just add me in game if you want to give try out or something.

Nurlux

03-30-2013

IGN: Super Crohnz
Main Role: Mid
Champs: Lux/Ahri/Zed/Karthus/Twisted Fate (Can play others)

I am more looking for a serious team looking to play to gold. Hoping for gold 3 at the least.

Nurlux

03-30-2013

Bump

PhreakingWow

03-30-2013

Ive been applying for many teams but heres my story . main got perma'd after i sold it.
now am in process of making a new lvl 30
i used to be in platinum old acc - Statti
the dude got it perma banned lol...

i play all roles and have been playing league of legends for over 3 years

my skype is romeprince11
and i guarntee u'll want me on ur team

Nidaleeeeah

03-30-2013

Ill try out for mid lane!!!

Vythic

03-30-2013

Hey, I'm interested in joining the team, I main mid and would like to improve my game through ranked team play.

HotShotBG2EZ

03-30-2013

I main jungle and am the best I know. Try me. lol