Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sivir remake™

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SlVIR

03-31-2013

Quote:
IronStylus:
Eventually all the splashes will be changed to reflect the most current in-game content. So, it's just a matter of time probably. A lot of what's deemed up-to-par currently can have its quality increased, you'd be surprised.

so is that a challenge accepted =O

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

03-31-2013

Quote:
ChaosBurrito:
How about we remove the gems and just make her look more battle-hardened?

If that's an applicable theme, then it's an option.

If that theme however causes a big divergence from her current look then it would warrant a high-fidelity traditional skin to be included in the rework.

lol I died again

03-31-2013

Why does Leona have a sword and shield?
We should rework her and make her an AD carry.

SlVIR

03-31-2013

Quote:
ChaosBurrito:
How about we remove the gems and just make her look more battle-hardened?

tbh, if you read what little lore she has you would realize that the gems fit her personality

.i would have to disagree with making her look more fierce instead of a wealthy princess warrior

Alex3omg

03-31-2013

Quote:
IronStylus:
Which is why I responded to a similar question thusly:

Yea, I know. I agree that sometimes it can help. But I don't think that it always has to be that way, and I don't necessarily think there's anything wrong with her being a bandit with a cool boomerang which isn't that important other than the fact that she's good at using it.

She can be interesting without the boomerang having its own backstory. Though I agree something like that CAN add something, you seem to really like that trope and I think it's a bit over-used, especially on your specific champions. I don't know how much of it is your influence but you mentioned Leona specifically, and of course Diana and Quinn like I said have the same deal. It's not just a bird she raised, she got it when she visited her dead brother's grave. It's not just armour and a curved sword, she got it from a moon temple thing.

Sometimes a boomerang is just a boomerang, thas all I'm sayin. No hate.

SlVIR

03-31-2013

Quote:
Alex3omg:
Sometimes a boomerang is just a boomerang, thas all I'm sayin. No hate.

that's no fun tbh.

what if it was a boomerang she stole after defeating garen, j4 and their elite crew in a fight

or gifted to her as payment after serving the noxian military

YSRS

03-31-2013

What about leaving her costume as it is, adding some random lore behind it for validation thematically, and just making the original high res?

Goruko

03-31-2013

What about Baron?Any chance baron will be having a VU soon or at all? Vilemaw's pit is pretty great looking compared to the all mighty Baron.

Revelationz

03-31-2013

@Ironstylus

Can you give her, her pink hair back that she was originally suppose to have? It would be very much appreciated.

SlVIR

03-31-2013

Quote:
Bannanazaz:
@Ironstylus

Can you give her, her pink hair back that she was originally suppose to have? It would be very much appreciated.

would this not make her more of a fantasy character instead of a wealthy mercenary for hire in valoran