Matchmaking Glitch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leon Hinomoto

03-29-2013

So I'm trying to start a game with my friend, but when I click "Start Game" it leaves him behind and then sits at the matchmaking screen until I click to cancel out of it. We are trying to play a game of Intermediate bots on Summoner's Rift. The most recent attempt had the game bring up a message about champion select being imminent and thus I couldn't cancel the matchmaking process, but then it canceled anyway. Please help, Riot.

I Smited Nexus

03-29-2013

Having an issue. My freinds don't see me as yellow on the matchamking, and I stay in the lobby.

Relogged twice and it worked.

Rockbrains

03-29-2013

im having the same issue

Leon Hinomoto

03-29-2013

I fixed this problem by restarting my client.

DishSoap

03-29-2013

Having matchmaking problems with my friend as well.

IamTheOneWhoUlts

03-29-2013

This issue has been persistent ALL DAY, Riot.

Here's as detailed as I can get.

Setting up a premade team of 5 friends, we start, and 3 of us are put into the queue display with our names in yellow indicating that we're in the queue, however, 2 of our team sit in the chat on the team arrangement screen with their names in white in the chat display for everyone else. There is a disconnect when sending notification to all players in the arranged team that we've entered queue, causing the matchmaking to completely fail, and the users who never reached queue, to be booted from the team arrangement altogether. This bug has persisted ALL DAY, and while I've only seen the details now, I can tell it's been happening all day because we're almost always 1-2 players shy of completing the matchmaking. This bug was introduced with 3.5, please FIX IT, it's SUPER ANNOYING!

RoflcoptorSoiSoi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2013

I was having the same problem earlier today. Restarting my client didn't do a thing for me.

I'm not sure what the problem is, but hopefully it will be an easy fix...

IamTheOneWhoUlts

03-30-2013

I've been posting the link here to try to bring everyone under one thread, and if you're seeing issues like the ones I described, either directly or indirectly as I described, make sure you note it here so that Riot knows what the hell is going on rather than getting a bunch of half-reports of just problems.

TheLogfather

03-30-2013

Have sat in a 15 minute queue, in a current 10 minute and multiple 3-5 minutes waiting in matchmaking. Have tried spectating a ranked game and multiple client shutdowns to no avail. Can somebody fix this or at least address that there is an issue please?

IamTheOneWhoUlts

03-30-2013

So many people are starting new threads for this bug, and it needs to be filed under 1 thread so we can collect everyone's bug reports together. This bug has been in the game since 3.5 patch was released and has yet to be addressed by Riot in any means. It is a serious game-interrupting, anger-inducing bug because it's completely random (fine one game, broken next), with no solid fix we can apply ourselves, and should never happen in the first place!