Looking for Rioter for 3000th Co-op win. Also AMA.

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 17
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kakyoin Noriaki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2013

*AMA is over, but feel free to add me in-game if you have any more questions or want to play some bot games.

Greetings Riot and GD,

I am a bot game player. I also have recently reached 2,997 Co-op wins, as indicated by my most recently played game.

I have never played a single PVP game in my history of League. If you look me up on lolking and search my profile in the client, you'll find zero statistics (I started playing around the time Skarner was coming out in Season 1), only a match history.

Anyway, I never asked for a Rioter to play with me for marks 1000 and 2000, and after seeing other asking for the same type of thing on the forums I figured I'd give it a shot for 3000. Unlike most others who ask for this, though, I already have one Rioter who has agreed to play with me: the benevolent RiotSchmick. I think 3000 bot game wins is quite a significant milestone though, so I'd love to be able to play with another Rioter as well, probably sometime next Monday if at all possible. Still, if the time comes and no others answer then I'll just take what I can get.

This is also an AMA thread. I will answer whatever I can get around to as long as I deem it appropriate.

Edit: Got win 3000 with RiotSchmick! Proof here.

Edit 2: It's come to my attention that someone posted this on reddit. Link here. I don't mind if people condescend or flame me for it, this is just my own thing and I'm sticking to it. I do find it hilarious, though, that redditers are making a huge deal out of this being an AMA when they don't even need to bother with it if it doesn't interest them. I answered some of those questions on page 9 of this thread.

(fyi I don't go on reddit. Don't expect me to respond to anything there.)

Edit 3: I'll play bot games with anyone, but I don't have time to play as much now so I won't be available for playing as often.

Edit 4: AMA is over, but feel free to add me in-game if you have any more questions or want to play some bot games.

Vikaryous

03-29-2013

Why?

PRINCE OF PERSlA

03-29-2013

WTF. surely you jest

PRINCE OF PERSlA

03-29-2013

so why play co-op only?

Halkkirgamed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2013

How on earth dont you get bored of stomping with 49/0 every game?

PRINCE OF PERSlA

03-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halkkirgamed View Post
also this

Rachel

03-29-2013

holy **** upvote because you're a trooper wow

iProbie

03-29-2013

hmm, a contender...

Kakyoin Noriaki

03-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikaryous View Post
Why?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlsInDaTruck View Post
so why play co-op only?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halkkirgamed View Post
Why do I do it?

The short answer: I love the game at heart, and I'm not obsessed with trying to climb up the PVP ladder.
The long answer: It's a timesink and I'd rather not risk repeating a near-flunkout of college playing MMOs as if they were my life. Limiting myself to bots does that sufficiently in my eyes. I am also very vulnerable to toxicity due to several reasons, the most important one being that I played 4-5 years of PVP in another MMO and got tired of the toxicity and competitiveness, so I limited myself to bot games in League. That said, there are still ways to have fun and challenge yourself even if you just play bots: trying to be as "perfect" each game as possible: no deaths, max farm, tons of kills, saving lives, exercising map awareness, etc.

I'm sure I'll go into further detail if this gets enough attention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlsInDaTruck View Post
WTF. surely you jest
Proof is in the pudding, check my profile statistics and look me up on lolking.

Jarman IV

03-29-2013

What happened in the 14 lost games?

1234511 ... 17