Server change

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DerpMania

11-05-2010

I started playing League of Legends a long time ago, and at that time there werent any EU servers. Im currently playing on the US server (which is great), but Im experiencing lagg after this last patch.

Been wondering if it would be possible to move my account on the US server over to the EU one? Because I dont wanna start a new account, since Ive paid for riot points etc on the account I currently have.

kNocturn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2010

Server Transfers

Account transfers are not possible between the US and European servers. The only way to play on a new server is to create a new account on the appropriate website.

New Account Registration
When registering for a new account, we choose an appropriate region for you automatically, based on your current location. If you wish to sign up for a different region, be sure to select the region from the 'Region:' menu on the sign up page.

Transferring Content Between Two Accounts

Unfortunately, it is not possible to transfer any content between two accounts, regardless of the servers. Account content includes: champions, skins, runes, Influence Points, Riot Points, boosts, rune pages, Summoner names, etc.

Straight off their support page.

DerpMania

11-07-2010

Well, the Account Registration didnt exactly help when they didnt have any other server when I made my account. So making a new account and starting all over, is pretty much wasting the time and money I put into my account.

And its kinda weird that its not possible to transfer an account or anything like that.