The official petition to get Athene permabanned.

1234567 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VoodooSaviorNBK

03-29-2013

I don't think people should get perma banned in league other than for having 300+ leaves. I once did. I probably had the most single leaves in LoL once, and I deserve my ban. Most people don't, though. Talking **** in game DOES NOT ruin games, it's a part of 'game experience may change during online play.

noiradle3

03-29-2013

i was in that game, it was a custom and he came back after cutting the stream and we lol'd about it

get trolled gd

athene for president

BigPatches

03-29-2013

A temporary ban or even a ****ing warning would be nice.

LilMikeyV

03-29-2013

Agreed. Banning people for providing a service, but not for using it doesn't make much sense. More risk=more reward for the people providing it. Higher prices because less people are willing to risk it, then more people wanting to get into boosting.

Why not put it out there that subscribing to boosting is against the rules and also bannable. Set a precedence. If people don't have to worry about getting their **** banned for being boosted, there is no risk for them to seek it out. All the risk is on the provider. Why not make both parties punished.

Also, higher elo players that can provide this service likely have more than one account, and if they were to be banned they would just play on another. Lower elo people paying for a boost likely dont have multiple lvl 30 accounts. Put it in their mind they could lose that account after all the work to get it to where it COULD be boosted, they may think twice.
Out $$ and your only league account? Sucks, maybe you shouldn't have subscribed for an 'illegal' service..

Anyway,

/signed

Bus Driver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by opkill View Post
Yeah I bet all those guys that lost because of him cheating don't care at all
wat websit do u get chetz frum?

Skellzors

03-29-2013

/singed

Riot Pls read your own Summoner's Code for once

xGary

03-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by opkill View Post
/singed

Drop him back to plat 5 and ban him if he plays with VENOM Masta and the Myrzz guy
Lol Plat 5? More like Bronze 5.

Og S w a n k

03-29-2013

signed.

Sir Loins

03-29-2013

/Singed

Gale The Gallant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2013

Fa la la la la, LA LA LA LAAAAAAAAAAA... wait people are signing OOOOH NOT SINGING i get it now

1234567 ... 13