The official petition to get Athene permabanned.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PRINCE OF PERSlA

03-31-2013

signed

CreeperYnnead

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhrostyFlakes View Post
Cuz riot totally gives a **** bout ur respect???
the sad truth is all riot cares is that you keep throwing money at them. They don't give single fck about your respect/thoughts/opinions/toxicity as long as they meet the status que for the month every month, aaaaaand athene does bring in a lot of monies so unlikely anything will happen.

Also banning someone from their out of game persona is just lawl. so you mean to tell me riot should put recording devices in all the millions of homes computers so when someone rages/says something out of game they can get banned? lol ya ok that makes sense

Lets just say for some unspeakable reason he does get banned for whatever reason what's stopping him from making a new account and playing ranked all over again? If the LP system lets him get to plat+ then hows that his fault? :P

HenryKrinkle

04-01-2013

not signed.

besides, if any fool thinks "Petitions" actually work is laughable.

Bunch of angry kids with nothing better to do than make petitions online about a video game.

LoL...that is all.

small but vocal minority of Internet losers tend to have to hatred for famous streamers. "petition" they say.

Deriik

04-01-2013

/Singed

Zezune

04-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixelmc View Post
He's not being a pain in the neck for anyone.. It's not like he insulted you face to face or murdered your family. It's people like you that make the community more toxic. Spread the hate some more please..
ANYONE that draws the amount of hate this ******bag does is toxic, regardless if he is actually breaking rules.

And asking for someone who queue snipes on stream to be banned makes this community more toxic????
People like you are the reason this community is considered garbage.

Volatile Kuma

04-01-2013

/Singed (Sign?)

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2013

I don't know who this is, but I do know he has an item named after him. Seems like he's on Riot's good side, whoever he is.

Zimmerbadger

04-02-2013

Signed

Zimmerbadger

04-02-2013

Post this in general discussion, not many reds check the other forums

Player Someone

04-03-2013

I won't judge.