Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Bug: "Did not receive a response from server"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryan nukkuh

09-17-2013

Logging in from IE works for me as well ! thanks!

Swanito

10-07-2013

well guys it works for me too... and the answer why (i guess)... is because for any reason the LAN conection in your internet was changed... so thats why doing the IE thing fix it... (i guess u can do it too in Firefox, i don't know if u can do it in chrome) whatever, the thing is that fix the freaking problem xD

(sorry if my grammar sucks)

Dark Reaver Ace

11-15-2013

I have the same problem......I just can't solve it!

Phantom Solari

11-17-2013

I was about to start a game so clicked the match me with teammates button and it said "did not receive response from server" so i tried logging back into my client and I have been getting this issue ever since. I have tried all the fixes listed here and nothing has worked.

matrixlock

11-17-2013

Quote:
Phantom Solari:
I was about to start a game so clicked the match me with teammates button and it said "did not receive response from server" so i tried logging back into my client and I have been getting this issue ever since. I have tried all the fixes listed here and nothing has worked.

Yeah i got the "Attempting to reconnect" in game today, reconnected, and kept on playing, then just now got it again and ever since then I can't log into the game because of these server issues, it's pretty pathetic

SamG

11-17-2013

This thread was started in march almost a year ago are you guys retarded?

Kikkohan

12-08-2013

Here's how I fixed my issue with this error. The IE setting was not in offline mode for me so I checked my Windows firewall rules for LoL and realized my Norton antivirus firewall rules were blocking LoL Client.

Mich567

12-27-2013

I literally tried EVERYTHING it told me to do, turned off Firewall, synced time, etc... then uninstalled and reinstalled LoL, then I did this and it worked. In my mind I was going WTF. Thanks though. Wasted 3 hours, but it was wurf.

IvoryScar

12-30-2013

The same thing happened to me 20 mins ago. I went on https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/234161-Connection-Failure-Error-When-Logging-In then i changed my time and date on my computer, then it worked! (the time and date doesn't have to be right)

Basic Tatics

12-30-2013

PLZ RIOT!!!! hurry