Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Bug: "Did not receive a response from server"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CAMRON19

05-04-2013

Hey
This is my first post. I felt it necessary that I reply to let people know that I had the same issue as others in this thread. When I finally tried the IE fix I didn't expect it to work but for some reason LoL is working fine now.

Boenegar

05-04-2013

Quote:
G0D0FW33D:
I Find The Solution Readin on the toolbox .. For me it workin
Just Check if your internet explorer is on offline mode Try change it !
i wasnt knowin it was offline because i usually use google chrome if wasnt working go check there..
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=52018

This works right away... I have no idea why i haven't used internet explorer in years

darkwisper666

05-09-2013

Quote:
G0D0FW33D:
I Find The Solution Readin on the toolbox .. For me it workin
Just Check if your internet explorer is on offline mode Try change it !
i wasnt knowin it was offline because i usually use google chrome if wasnt working go check there..
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=52018

omg this work for me, tanks so much.

to configure this, go to tools menu

KeiTeDemiGoddess

05-11-2013

I was having that Issue for 3 days. The first time I just reinstalled but after I logged out after playing a while I tried to log back on but it wouldn't let me. I did the Ie thingy and it actually worked^.^... Well after I redownloaded Lol again Q.Q G'day sir and Thanks a millions.

Rusthole

05-12-2013

It really really frustrates me that it does, but this definitely works, had to do the same as another and search for IE since I haven't used it since buying the computer but this not only overcame an issue with LoL but one with my Blizzard games as well. It's a bit infuriating but hey, whatever works.

Tyrinex

05-16-2013

Yep , had to log on to the LoL website from IE9 to get the connection issue resolved - didn't have the issue previously and no changes in my system.

Eventide

05-16-2013

Hey, thank you so much for the fix~ I can report that this works. Log into the League of Legends website with IE. It should fix the above-stated error.

Expression

05-16-2013

Having the same issue since the patch today.

TheBirdHermes

05-18-2013

I doubt this will work for everyone, but the problem I found was I had an extra network that was causing the problem. Find "internet options" in the control panel, click connections, and if there are any connections there you aren't currently aware of, delete them.

Dreyar Makarov

05-26-2013

I had this same issue. I opened internet explorer, then i logged into league of legends... computers are schizophrenic.