Crypteria Gaming LF Plat+ bot lane and manager

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grumpy Gills

03-30-2013

IGN: grumpy giiis (smurf is meyow, only ad)
Role Applying For: (I want your best role, only choose one, that is the one you will be trying out for, please BOLD this text) AD
Current league/division: diamond 3/5
Top 3-5 champs in selected role: (please do not say i can play them all) vayne, cait, ezreal
Name 2 of your weakest champions in selected role and why: draven-dont like his kit varus-never play
Champions you currently do not own: a lot that arent ad
Competitive/team experience: won a few tournies
Time Zone: pst
Why I wish to join a competitive LoL team: want to rank5
Weakest Role and why: jungle, least played
Name your strengths in selected role: understanding matchups
Working Mic/Headset: yes
Your very best and most proficient champion: vayne (check meyow)
Anything you else you feel I should know about you as a player:
Times and Days you are available to play: fri-sun anytime, mon-thurs mostly after 3

Thornsofmisery

03-30-2013

Aite so since I'm getting so many applications I'm going to put cutoff point at plat I starting now (everyone who applied before this message is still getting tried out if they are plat V+) because im getting so many applications. Sorry everybody! Remember tryouts start monday! If I don't get to try you out monday I will try you out tuesday!

VII Satan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2013

IGN: VII satan
Role Applying For: (I want your best role, only choose one, that is the one you will be trying out for, please BOLD this text) : Support
Current league/division: Diamond v
Top 3-5 champs in selected role: (please do not say i can play them all) : janna taric lulu
Name 2 of your weakest champions in selected role and why: zyra / sona. Their early lane play and spells isnt what i typically enjoy. I dont play either of them much in general. I play aggressive but their playstyle just hasnt suited me much. Sona tends to get outmatched by alot of combos.
Champions you currently do not own: 16. - caitlyn brand cassiopeia hecarim heimer miss fortune nami oriana rammus sejuani talon varus wukong xerath zac zyra . can buy any of them necessary and played alot by the team. i just dont really touch them
Competitive/team experience: WCG Canada 2011 5th place, constant 1st and 2nd places in weekly go4lols, infinitybrawl week 5 and week 13 1st place, weekly zekes tournaments, daily scrims. Past teams played for : GEM , Sosleepyy's team, newbert/anxietylol's team
Time Zone: est
Why I wish to join a competitive LoL team: Looking to have an organized group that can play comfortably with eachother, learn from one another, go far in the competitive seen, win games they SHOULD win, learn to beat better teams, have people you can rely on.
Weakest Role and why: Top. Not exactly my mechanics top, its the fact that i pick into people too often. i have no idea "who counters who" top because i dont play it.
Name your strengths in selected role: Map awareness (HUGE) , timers and wards, communication, mechanics ...when i work with the AD to "outplay" the other combo in lane. I know when to be passive and when to be aggressive leading to alot of good plays made and kills. I am a smart and knowledgable person and think about other people, NOT ONLY MYSELF. I am very disciplined, i dont go crazy with greed.
Working Mic/Headset: yes to both
Your very best and most proficient champion: taric
Anything you else you feel I should know about you as a player: Been playing since 2009, looking to finally go somewhere on a team base in league of legends. Easy to contact, never late for practice, show up to everything possible
Times and Days you are available to play: I work 3 days a week mostly. Usually 9am-4pm est or sometimes 3pm-9pm. doesnt really interfere with anything. very disciplined when it comes to it.

Thornsofmisery

03-31-2013

bump

Thornsofmisery

03-31-2013

Any applications for crypteria gaming are due before 7:30 EST this Monday, tryouts also begin at this time. Should I be unable try you out Monday, I will try you out Tuesday.

Thornsofmisery

03-31-2013

Bump

Thornsofmisery

03-31-2013

Bump

Thornsofmisery

03-31-2013

Bump

Thornsofmisery

03-31-2013

Bump

Thornsofmisery

03-31-2013

Bump