Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Crypteria Gaming LF Plat+ bot lane and manager

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thornsofmisery

03-30-2013

bump

Thornsofmisery

03-30-2013

bump

StarPuss

03-30-2013

IGN: Renva

Role Applying For: (I want your best role, only choose one, that is the one you will be trying out for, please BOLD this text) ADC

Current league/division: Gold/2, but i am quickly making my way to plat, please still consider me.

Top 3-5 champs in selected role: (please do not say i can play them all) My top 5 AD's are in this order - Cait, Vayne, MF, Trist, Draven/Varus

Name 2 of your weakest champions in selected role and why: Kog and Corki, neither one are really my type of play style, i just don't thrive and know how to lane early with them.

Champions you currently do not own: I own about, 75 champs.

Competitive/team experience: None in league of legends, but i was a sub for a professional team back in CS:S, when i was only 14 years old.

Time Zone: EST

Why I wish to join a competitive LoL team: I wish to join a solid team because im tired of Solo Q, and i want to work my way up and I hope to go professional in LoL. I have very high mechanical skill, and i Love this game and want to share my experiences with 4 other great people.

Weakest Role and why: Weakest role i support. I'm just more of a carry player, i can't play support for the death of me.

Name your strengths in selected role: Kiting, Mechanical Skill (Especially with vayne/varus) Poking, Csing, Lane and Map awareness.

Working Mic/Headset: Yes.

Your very best and most proficient champion: Vayne/cait

Anything you else you feel I should know about you as a player: I just want to say that though i am gold 2, im very skilled, and id like atleast the chance to tryout. I also just bought a 3200 gaming comp, triple monitor, i play on 2 of them, one is the minimap, the other is me just playing in general. I can stream if need be, and im very dedicated and love this game. Thanks for reading this.

Times and Days you are available to play: Every day 3-8 hrs a day.

Thornsofmisery

03-30-2013

bump

Thornsofmisery

03-30-2013

Bump

Thornsofmisery

03-30-2013

bump

Thornsofmisery

03-30-2013

bump

peanutman

03-30-2013

Role Applying For: Support
Current league/division: Plat 2
Top 3-5 champs in selected role: Lulu/Janna/Leona
Name 2 of your weakest champions in selected role and why: My Elise support isn't up to par, and I'm not an experienced Blitz
Champions you currently do not own: I own like 80+
Competitive/team experience: Been playing this game for 4 years, been on multiple teams, a few go4lols, etc.
Time Zone: Central
Why I wish to join a competitive LoL team: Potato.
Weakest Role and why: My jungle isn't the best.
Name your strengths in selected role: Teamfights
Working Mic/Headset: Yes
Your very best and most proficient champion: Probably Lulu/Janna
Anything you else you feel I should know about you as a player: I got to plat playing only lulu
Times and Days you are available to play: My schedule is very flexible

PrincessSwindle

03-30-2013

IGN:xxswinswinxx
Role Applying For: (I want your best role, only choose one, that is the one you will be trying out for, please BOLD this text)Support
Current league/division:gold1
Top 3-5 champs in selected role: (please do not say i can play them all)lulu/thresh/leona/sona/zyra
Name 2 of your weakest champions in selected role and why:taric/elise, havent played elise much as support and i just dont like the playstyle of taric
Champions you currently do not own:in my roll janna
Competitive/team experience:played in online tournies for heroes of newerth
Time Zone:EST
Why I wish to join a competitive LoL team: because i want to actually become good and competitive
Weakest Role and why:top i have no affect on the game( i personally feel) so when i play it i just feel like im doing nothing
Name your strengths in selected role:good map vision, know when to go when not to
Working Mic/Headset: yes
Your very best and most proficient champion:sona
Anything you else you feel I should know about you as a player:played all other lanes as well so i know the extent that most champions can go allowing me to understand my roll more
Times and Days you are available to play:allday ereday

Phoeníx Legend

03-30-2013

IGN:Phoenix Legend
Role Applying For: Support because this is the best role i play and its easier to call play and make plays
Current league/division: Platinum III
Top 3-5 champs in selected role: Lulu,sona,leona,janna,nami
Name 2 of your weakest champions in selected role and why: Threash and taric. because Threash is new champion and taric just doesnt really fit into the current meta
Champions you currently do not own:Ziggs
Competitive/team experience: season 2 plat team rank
Time Zone: eastern
Why I wish to join a competitive LoL team: because i wanna to be competitive again and learn more
Weakest Role and why: jungle because sometime i just dont know what to do when u get counterjungled.
Name your strengths in selected role: i main bot lane,i play adc in ranked too. i know exactly how to supp an adc.
Working Mic/Headset: yes
Your very best and most proficient champion: lulu
Anything you else you feel I should know about you as a player: nothing really u already know me
Times and Days you are available to play: any time really,,beside some important days