Crypteria Gaming LF Plat+ bot lane and manager

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thornsofmisery

03-30-2013

bump

Thornsofmisery

03-30-2013

bump

StarPuss

03-30-2013

IGN: Renva

Role Applying For: (I want your best role, only choose one, that is the one you will be trying out for, please BOLD this text) ADC

Current league/division: Gold/2, but i am quickly making my way to plat, please still consider me.

Top 3-5 champs in selected role: (please do not say i can play them all) My top 5 AD's are in this order - Cait, Vayne, MF, Trist, Draven/Varus

Name 2 of your weakest champions in selected role and why: Kog and Corki, neither one are really my type of play style, i just don't thrive and know how to lane early with them.

Champions you currently do not own: I own about, 75 champs.

Competitive/team experience: None in league of legends, but i was a sub for a professional team back in CS:S, when i was only 14 years old.

Time Zone: EST

Why I wish to join a competitive LoL team: I wish to join a solid team because im tired of Solo Q, and i want to work my way up and I hope to go professional in LoL. I have very high mechanical skill, and i Love this game and want to share my experiences with 4 other great people.

Weakest Role and why: Weakest role i support. I'm just more of a carry player, i can't play support for the death of me.

Name your strengths in selected role: Kiting, Mechanical Skill (Especially with vayne/varus) Poking, Csing, Lane and Map awareness.

Working Mic/Headset: Yes.

Your very best and most proficient champion: Vayne/cait

Anything you else you feel I should know about you as a player: I just want to say that though i am gold 2, im very skilled, and id like atleast the chance to tryout. I also just bought a 3200 gaming comp, triple monitor, i play on 2 of them, one is the minimap, the other is me just playing in general. I can stream if need be, and im very dedicated and love this game. Thanks for reading this.

Times and Days you are available to play: Every day 3-8 hrs a day.

Thornsofmisery

03-30-2013

bump

Thornsofmisery

03-30-2013

Bump

Thornsofmisery

03-30-2013

bump

Thornsofmisery

03-30-2013

bump

peanutman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2013

Role Applying For: Support
Current league/division: Plat 2
Top 3-5 champs in selected role: Lulu/Janna/Leona
Name 2 of your weakest champions in selected role and why: My Elise support isn't up to par, and I'm not an experienced Blitz
Champions you currently do not own: I own like 80+
Competitive/team experience: Been playing this game for 4 years, been on multiple teams, a few go4lols, etc.
Time Zone: Central
Why I wish to join a competitive LoL team: Potato.
Weakest Role and why: My jungle isn't the best.
Name your strengths in selected role: Teamfights
Working Mic/Headset: Yes
Your very best and most proficient champion: Probably Lulu/Janna
Anything you else you feel I should know about you as a player: I got to plat playing only lulu
Times and Days you are available to play: My schedule is very flexible

PrincessSwindle

03-30-2013

IGN:xxswinswinxx
Role Applying For: (I want your best role, only choose one, that is the one you will be trying out for, please BOLD this text)Support
Current league/division:gold1
Top 3-5 champs in selected role: (please do not say i can play them all)lulu/thresh/leona/sona/zyra
Name 2 of your weakest champions in selected role and why:taric/elise, havent played elise much as support and i just dont like the playstyle of taric
Champions you currently do not own:in my roll janna
Competitive/team experiencelayed in online tournies for heroes of newerth
Time Zone:EST
Why I wish to join a competitive LoL team: because i want to actually become good and competitive
Weakest Role and why:top i have no affect on the game( i personally feel) so when i play it i just feel like im doing nothing
Name your strengths in selected role:good map vision, know when to go when not to
Working Mic/Headset: yes
Your very best and most proficient champion:sona
Anything you else you feel I should know about you as a playerlayed all other lanes as well so i know the extent that most champions can go allowing me to understand my roll more
Times and Days you are available to play:allday ereday

Phoeníx Legend

03-30-2013

IGN:Phoenix Legend
Role Applying For: Support because this is the best role i play and its easier to call play and make plays
Current league/division: Platinum III
Top 3-5 champs in selected role: Lulu,sona,leona,janna,nami
Name 2 of your weakest champions in selected role and why: Threash and taric. because Threash is new champion and taric just doesnt really fit into the current meta
Champions you currently do not own:Ziggs
Competitive/team experience: season 2 plat team rank
Time Zone: eastern
Why I wish to join a competitive LoL team: because i wanna to be competitive again and learn more
Weakest Role and why: jungle because sometime i just dont know what to do when u get counterjungled.
Name your strengths in selected role: i main bot lane,i play adc in ranked too. i know exactly how to supp an adc.
Working Mic/Headset: yes
Your very best and most proficient champion: lulu
Anything you else you feel I should know about you as a player: nothing really u already know me
Times and Days you are available to play: any time really,,beside some important days