Crypteria Gaming LF Plat+ bot lane and manager

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thornsofmisery

03-29-2013

bump

Thornsofmisery

03-29-2013

bump

xxswinswinxx

03-29-2013

IGN:xxswinswinxx
Role Applying For: (I want your best role, only choose one, that is the one you will be trying out for, please BOLD this text)ADC
Current league/division:gold1
Top 3-5 champs in selected role: (please do not say i can play them all) ez,kog,cait
Name 2 of your weakest champions in selected role and why:graves, i dont like the playstyle for him prefer hyper carries and i guess urgot, cuz hes fat and just really boring
Champions you currently do not own: in my roll i dont own urgot
Competitive/team experiencelayed for a HoN team for a few tournies
Time Zone:EST
Why I wish to join a competitive LoL team: to have people who actually want to become pro and succeed
Weakest Role and why: top, I would say im the worst at top just because i hate the play style, however i love to do 1v2 when im top, i just hate having no real affect on the game until late.
Name your strengths in selected role: fight positioning, base mechanics, lane knowledge
Working Mic/Headset: yup
Your very best and most proficient champion: Ezreal
Anything you else you feel I should know about you as a player:Calm, I am able to control pace and have a good idea of what to do and when to do it.
Times and Days you are available to play: ereday Monday-Thur 3estish-12est, Friday 3estish-anytime, Saturday/Sunday allday

Thornsofmisery

03-29-2013

bump

ToObeyIsLife

Recruiter

03-29-2013

IGN:
Current league/division: Plat 5. Plat 2 a week ago. but im rising out of the slump.
Top 3-5 champs in selected role: Ashe/Vayne/Cait/Kog/Trist
Name 2 of your weakest champions in selected role and why: Urgot because of low range and no practice, second would be corki because i feel like he isnt too good this season and i havent played him in a long time.
Champions you currently do not own: none
Competitive/team experience: Was in a highly competitve guild in World of Warcraft called Dara Mactire. Played in a inhouse Dota 2 league and participated in go4'lols and z33ks for league
Time Zone: est
Why I wish to join a competitive LoL team: Just recently made a hard decision to not go to college to pursure league as a career. i have a drive and determination like no other (denied college offers to play Lacrosse. ie. i know what hard work and what it takes to be on a top level team)
Weakest Role and why: Jungle. Dont know the mechanics of the jungle very well but i can still jungle.
Name your strengths in selected role: Poke, Harrass, Teamfights and Straight up Mechanics
Working Mic/Headset: yes
Your very best and most proficient champion: Cait
Anything you else you feel I should know about you as a player: Relaxed and chilled. Just wanna do what i love you know?
Times and Days you are available to play: All day. Everyday.

TM Bazuuka

03-29-2013

Me and my support would like to try out together. We have played together for a while now so we work pretty well in laning phase. We were previously in a team that could beat most diamond1+ player consisting teams as well. Unfortunately our mid, top, and jungle decided to quit league so my support and I are looking for a team
IGN: BM Cpt Jack
Role Applying For: ADC & SUPPORT(Maximin)
Current league/division: plat 5/(plat4)
Top 3-5 champs in selected role: Ez, Cait, Trist, Varus, Graves/ Thresh,Blitz,Lulu,sona,taric
Name 2 of your weakest champions in selected role and why: Draven- so hard catching axes QQ
Champions you currently do not own: own all that i can think of currently
Competitive/team experience: yes. plat+ diamond teams
Time Zone:Est/Pst
Why I wish to join a competitive LoL team: previous one disbanded QQ
Weakest Role and why: Mid- thought better to focus on one lane
Name your strengths in selected role: pretty good mechanics and mentality. Good synergy with my suppoort friend, have experience in rank teams
Working Mic/Headset: yes/yes
Your very best and most proficient champion: Ezreal, Cait
Anything you else you feel I should know about you as a player: We're Koreans
Times and Days you are available to play: will adjust to the team

GG ChosenOne

03-29-2013

IGN: Judgement kawaii
Role Applying For: (I want your best role, only choose one, that is the one you will be trying out for, please BOLD this text) ADC
Current league/division: platV
Top 3-5 champs in selected role: Vayne, Caitlyn, Tristana, Varus, Draven
Name 2 of your weakest champions in selected role and why: Corki/Ashe simply they are the worst ADC's in this game right now imo
Champions you currently do not own: own all champions
Competitive/team experience: few different teams in go4lol and a tournament hosted by lolmemes as well as other small online tourneys
Time Zone: pacific
Why I wish to join a competitive LoL team: Tired of solo q. Really want to go far as a team and learn from it
Weakest Role and why: Support. Although I main ADC and i completely understand how to play and do well as supporting i play alot of solo q and so i tend to not trust my adc as a support and often try to just make plays on my own by playing more off mage supports when i support. I also rarely support due to the nature of solo q and having to pretty much carry yourself
Name your strengths in selected role: great game mechanics (high cs, kiting, etc) Can take an advantage in lane such as an early kill and snowball the lane very hard, if its a hard lane/bad matchup and my lane gets behind i tend to be able to keep up in cs. I am for about 200 cs at 25 min and 300 at 35-40 depending on how the game goes ofc because if were snowballing and grouping early and taking objectives then the cs will be lower then a longer laning phase. I am also good at keeping up my cs after laning phase
Your very best and most proficient champion: vayne
Anything you else you feel I should know about you as a player Dedicated, can take criticism, willing to listen to advice, easy to get along with.
Times and Days you are available to play: everyday after 2pm pacific time

Gorophin93

03-30-2013

GN:Minigorophin
Role Applying For:ADCplease BOLD this text)
Current league/division: Plat 5
Top 3-5 champs in selected role: Graves/Draven/MF/Cait
Name 2 of your weakest champions in selected role and why: Ashe/kog
Champions you currently do not own: i own all
Competitive/team experience: none I'm in need of some Go4lols..
Time Zone: GMT +10.
Why I wish to join a competitive LoL team: I want it to be my hobby.. but it things get going.. I will take any chance to go pro.
Weakest Role and why: mid.. I don't enjoy the concept of the dmg ap champs do.
Name your strengths in selected role: my aggressive early play.
Your very best and most proficient champion: Graves
Anything you else you feel I should know about you as a player: nickname is Ratboy.. but i suck at twitch?
Times and Days you are available to play: I can play when i like.. but my timezone is usually 9-12 hours apart.. you may think this is a problem.. but i haven't found it to be as of yet.. I'm always online for when you need to play and when you need to do tournaments like go4lol etc.. I find out what time i need to be there and i'm there

Thornsofmisery

03-30-2013

Bump

Wafflezomg

03-30-2013

IGN: Mylez17
Role Applying For:Support
Current league/division: Platinum 1 / 70LP
Top 3-5 champs in selected role: Thresh Zyra Fiddlesticks Nidalee Janna

Name 2 of your weakest champions in selected role and why: Sona because I don't enjoy playing the champ, so I don't wish for her to be one of my best supports. Nunu because his current nerfs, and I feel he falls off later in the game especially now with the nerfs, so I don't put the time in to tyring to improve the play with him (or sona) when I can improve my best champs in the role.

Champions you currently do not own: Blitz Brand Cait Cass Corki Darius Draven Elise Evelynn Ezreal Fiora Galio Gragas Irelia Jax Jayce Kass Leblanc Lux Malz Maokai MF Morde Morgana Nami Orianna Rengar Shyvana Singed Sion Skarner Syndra Urgot Varus Viktor Volibear Xerath Yorick Zac Zed Ziggs

Competitive/team experience: I was recently on an ESEA team (Ghost Regiment) as the jungler; and I mained support before that team for a different team; both of which were sponsored teams for about 3months each; explaining why I have mainly junglers and supports.
Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time

Why I wish to join a competitive LoL team: Because I know I have a great amount of potential and skill and I wish to be one of the better known players in LoL, I also want to get above the cut of standard players and I want to be part of the elite.

Weakest Role and why: Mid; I don't play the role often and I am missing a great amount of champs for mid.

Name your strengths in selected role: I know when we should and shouldn't engage; I am a risk-taker and I play offensively, especially on warding, I analyze what type of support our team needs and I change my playstyle accordingly; and adapt to most situations, I communicate well and i'll communicate better over a small amount of time getting to know my teammates. I can adapt to my ADC well, and the champions I play in my role are strong at picking up a lack of damage we may have.

Working Mic/Headset: Yes

Your very best and most proficient champion: Shaco is my best, but if you're asking for in that role it is hard to choose between Nidalee Zyra and Fiddlesticks; but my strongest in my opinion right now is Nidalee.
Anything you else you feel I should know about you as a player: I'm open minded; and I take constructive criticism well; however if it gets to a point that i'm being talked to about things that aren't my fault I won't take that heat, but that's only happened once to me with a rage heavy ADC.

Times and Days you are available to play: I'm able to play any time, any day, normally from 8am till 11pm, if practice happens to run later than 11pm i'm able to stay.

123456 ... 7