Crypteria Gaming LF Plat+ bot lane and manager

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thornsofmisery

03-29-2013

Hello fellow summoners, my IGN is Thornsofmisery, and am starting a new fresh 5v5 ranked team looking to compete at a high level and play in Go4LoL tournaments. So you know what you are getting as a Mid, I have competed on two teams in the past, one of which have placed as high as 3rd in Go4lol. After this team disbanded, I began looking for some fresh faces and players willing to get a cohesive group going and climbing the ranks of 5v5 ladder and other competitions. The account I am currently playing on is Plat IV. To play on this team and be in consideration you MUST be at least Plat V, no exceptions. Next, you must be able to practice at least 4 times a week, for at least 4ish hours depending on people's schedule, obviously teamspeak/skype/ventrilo and a working mic is a necessity. Summoners applying must have a specific set of champions, and be able to trade with others in a draft pick scenaro. I am a very ambitious person, and I plan on creating a team that slowly will improve together and compete at the top level of League of Legends.

There will be no toleration for raging, constant blaming, and put downs. If you can not receive constructive criticism or moments of tension between players this is not the team for you. I am looking for positive attitude players with the will to spend time to focus on getting better, not just simply playing and accepting an average performance.
The applicant must have these attributes if applying:
-Time
-Focus
-Positive Attitude
-Sense of humor
-Student of the game and his/her role
-Willingness to learn from mistakes
-Ward placement and timers (particularly support and jungle)
-Timers on jungle and objectives
-Understanding trades i.e towers for objectives and vise versa
-TEAM FIGHTS
-Importance of CS/Kills and gold value
-Reaction time to calls and ganks
-Probably the most important.... Map Awareness and ward usage

There will be time set aside for strategics and team comp setups. Please be aware that I am giving up a lot of my personal time for this team, and I expect my teammates to come prepared and focused for each practice.
Before you start this application you must understand one important thing, winning and team cohesion DOES NOT happen overnight, hours will have to be put in before results may begin showing!

That being said, Mid, Top, and Jungler positions have already been permanantely filled.

Will be updated as roster spots fill:

Jungle: ThePotatoCannon
Adc: TBA
Support: TBA
Top: Punchtastic
Mid: Thornsofmisery
Manager: Wangsbeefisgood

Please fill out this application and re-post on this thread. Do not add me in game please!

IGN:
Role Applying For: (I want your best role, only choose one, that is the one you will be trying out for, please BOLD this text)
Current league/division:
Top 3-5 champs in selected role: (please do not say i can play them all)
Name 2 of your weakest champions in selected role and why:
Champions you currently do not own:
Competitive/team experience:
Time Zone:
Why I wish to join a competitive LoL team:
Weakest Role and why:
Name your strengths in selected role:
Working Mic/Headset:
Your very best and most proficient champion:
Anything you else you feel I should know about you as a player:
Times and Days you are available to play:

This sheet is only to be filled out by people applying to be on the team as a player. Anyone who can not properly fill out this sheet will be disqualified from tryouts, as we don't take people who can't read directions.
IF YOU ARE MANAGER APPLYING THEN YOU DONT HAVE TO FILL OUT THIS FORM SIMPLY STATE YOUR EXPERIENCE AS A MANAGER AND WHAT YOU PLAN TO ACCOMPLISH, HOW YOU PLAN TO MANAGE THE TEAM, STRATEGIES, ETC.
Also please put your ign down so I can add you in game if your applying to be a manager.

Tryouts begin this coming monday

Thornsofmisery

03-29-2013

bump

Sharptooths

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2013

IGN: Vruzy

Role Applying For: ADC

Current league/division: Platinum 5

Top 3-5 champs in selected role: Caitlyn, Graves, Quinn, Ezreal, Draven

Name 2 of your weakest champions in selected role and why: Ashe, Not having an escape kills me; Twitch, I don't play Twitch very often so I'm not comfortable at all with him

Champions you currently do not own: (I own all champs in selected role) Ahri, Anivia, Brand, Cho, Diana, Eve, Fiddle, Glaio, Heimer, Irelia, J4, Kass, Kennen, Lee, Leona, Lux, Morde, Morgana, Nami, Nasus, Olaf, Orianna, Panth, Poppy, Rumble, Sej, Shaco, Shen, Shyv, Skarner, Swain, Syndra, Trundle, TF, Urgot, Viktor, Vlad, Voli, WW, Wukong, Ziggs, Zilean, Gragas, Yi, Renek, Thresh, Yorick, Xerath, Talon, Rammus, Malz, GP

Competitive/team experience: No competitive experience with League of Legends

Time Zone: CST, no daylight savings so current offset is -6

Why I wish to join a competitive LoL team: I'm very dedicated and passionate about League of Legends. I'm always trying to find new ways to become a better player. I feel that joining a competitive LoL team would help me on my journey to be the best I can be.

Weakest Role and why: Jungle, I haven't played jungle much in S3 so I wouldn't be comfortable playing it.

Name your strengths in selected role: As a player, I communicate very well with the team (I feel this is the most important skill to have in any competitive sport). As an ADC, I feel my skill of knowing when the trade/engage is my strongest.

Working Mic/Headset: Perfectly working

Your very best and most proficient champion: Caitlyn

Anything you else you feel I should know about you as a player: I communicate very well. I'm not shy by any means. I mesh well with others and I'm not a debby downer looking to argue with people.

Times and Days you are available to play: I'm currently in school so any time after 3:30 on weekdays generally works, but I also have a part time job which usually takes 1 weekday away from me and a part of a weekend, but the hours aren't set in stone so I couldn't provide exact times/days.

I hope you guys give me a shot!

Thornsofmisery

03-29-2013

Bump

Thornsofmisery

03-29-2013

Bump

Thornsofmisery

03-29-2013

Bump

MEMEME670

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2013

IGN: MEMEME670
Role Applying For: Support
Current league/division: Plat V
Top 3-5 champs in selected role: (please do not say i can play them all) Taric, Janna, Lulu, Sona, Leona
Name 2 of your weakest champions in selected role and why: Blitzcrank and Thresh. I can land hooks(moreso w/ blitz > thresh), but I need to remember to build tanky moreso than with other supports on these guys. It's not something I have a lot of practice in.
Champions you currently do not own: Zac, Victor, Elise, Fizz, Rengar, Shyvana, Jayce, Talon, Wukong, Sejuani. (NOTE: I can just buy RP and get any of these champions if expressly required.)
Competitive/team experience: I was in a fairly competitive team pre-season 1. After that, hung around in gold ELO and played on a good amount of ranked teams, but never went anywhere.
Time Zone: PST
Why I wish to join a competitive LoL team: To become professional at LoL.
Weakest Role and why: Mid, I have no experience playing it whatsoever, so I don't know when or how to trade and such.
Name your strengths in selected role: (Support) Warding and general game knowledge. Knowing who's ahead and the like.
Working Mic/Headset: Yes
Your very best and most proficient champion: Probably Taric? Hard to judge.
Anything you else you feel I should know about you as a player: Extremely dedicated.
Times and Days you are available to play: Weekdays after 4pm PST. Weekends whenever. I have stuff I'll want to do on Fridays and the weekend but I can work around the team's schedule.

Thornsofmisery

03-29-2013

bump

Thornsofmisery

03-29-2013

bump

GlMME DAT BUTT

03-29-2013

IGN: Sweeneez
Role Applying For: (I want your best role, only choose one, that is the one you will be trying out for, please BOLD this text) ADC
Current league/division: PlatV
Top 3-5 champs in selected role: (please do not say i can play them all) Miss Fortune, Varus, Tristana, Ezreal, Graves
Name 2 of your weakest champions in selected role and why: Urgot and Draven Simply lack of practice
Champions you currently do not own: I own most tops, mids, all supports and ADCS
Competitive/team experience: Go4lol, Alienware, HxC, Frostgamers.
Time Zone: EST
Why I wish to join a competitive LoL team: I've been on teams before, and miss the synergy and comradery of a team
Weakest Role and why: Mid. I lack the mindset to leave lane and gank
Name your strengths in selected role: CSing, knowing when to trade, team fighting positioning
Working Mic/Headset: Yes
Your very best and most proficient champion: Miss Fortune
Anything you else you feel I should know about you as a player: I'm dedicated to the team I'm on. I'm willing to work through practice to reach a higher level.
Times and Days you are available to play: Monday - Thursday 8:15pm - 12:30 am EST Weekends too.

12345 ... 7