My Game Refuses To Work

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

54D13

08-28-2014

So last night, I decided to play jungle Riven. It sounded fun, Im not ranked, so I went to open LoL. It flashed the logo, then stopped. I tried again, but to no avail. Anyway, I looked it up. Turned out my computer, iMac 2007 running OSX 10.6.8, had just been patched out of support for league of legends. I went to look at the forums, and saw that I could download OSX 9, Mavericks, and it would work. So, checking my mac (Making sure it was Mid 2007 or newere, which it was), I proceeded to download Mavericks. Everything went smoothly, nothing got deleted, except one thing. LoL would open. Still. here I am today, after retrying, when I finally got it to open. Thank god, I thought. Then I got this message:

[url]http://imgur.com/IsQWrSB/url]

So, after that, I retreated to the forums, to post this. If anybody can help me, anyone at all, and Im getting a new computer in Sepember (probably), can anybody help me get LoL up and running so I dont have to stop playing for a month? yes, its almost september, but in mid-late september we get the computer, so anything would e so much appreciated. Thanks,

-54D13

Im AnimeMan

08-29-2014

I also been having the same problem

Mike4Real

08-29-2014

I had this problem too, and my computer is much newer than yours. On my 2010 Macbook, the problem eventually went away after I clicked near those bottom two black boxes a few times. I don't think your computer is the problem, this new client isn't playing nicely with a lot of Macs even new ones.

After I spammed clicks on the screen you linked a picture of, I then got to an all black screen. In order to get my patcher showing things again I had to change my region (by clicking on the gear in the top right) and language to EU West and then change it back again to North America. Once all of that was done I was able to start patching and eventually get in and play again.

54D13

08-29-2014

It started working. I then proceeded to play a game of riven for 62 minutes and go 37/9/15, soloing dragon and baron each at least once. Thanks :3