A few annoyances in the LoL mac client.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ImKrimzen

03-30-2013

While it is great that LoL is now for mac, as my Windows is not powerful enough to run LoL.
But, I have Mac OS X 10.6.8 Snow Leopard, and I have all my settings on lowest possible excluding my resolution, and I have still have some FPS lag, especially on Twisted Treeline for some reason, so the first thing I would ask to be improved is performance, please if possible make it more compatible with lesser versions of mac.

Another thing is, I would like the option to run LoL in windowed mode, without borderless, and not have the bottom cut off, so a resolution that fills the screen while in regular windowed mode would be awesome, as I check things during my respawn timer.

This is really annoying though, the Mac client LOVES to disconnect from pvp.net, not the game client, just the client where you shop, find games etc.
I know that isn't my internet because my friend came over with his Windows 8 Laptop and had no issues like that at all, while I still did, so something weird is happening.

Rarely when I'm playing, with just LoL open, my whole computer will freeze, forcing me to restart my computer, which once resulted in a week ban for me, so if someone is using a mac client, cut them some slack until little things like that are fixed?

And last of all, I don't like 4 extra things in my dock, so is it possible sooner or later to reduce it at all???

Anyway thanks a lot, hopefully the mac client is currently or going to be addressed sometime soon, keep up the good work riot!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ImKrimzen

03-30-2013

Also there is a spelling mistake in the summoner code thing, you spelt "preferences" wrong