get your ****ing servers right

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

oops lagg

03-29-2013

this is bull**** all I want to do is play one ****ing game, other team comes in smites and steals baron and then everyone has connection issues, I don't know if that caused it or what but its baby back bull**** man. Like can you guys not figure this **** out omfg. and then it takes away from my lp because my whole team kept dcing so hard and it was about a ten second delay when we couldeven play its bull**** man.

RiZuh

03-29-2013

Ever tried running a server with like a trillion ppl on it?
Give them a break ffs.

Linkmiguel

03-29-2013

Sometimes I dont see a point in PBE, if these patches issues canīt be prevented, love Riot but come on im Piss off I lost a Promotion Ranked Game

oops lagg

03-29-2013

nah, its not my profession, but it is theirs, so maybe they could step it up.

oops lagg

03-29-2013

I feel you linkmiguel, sometimes I just want to get a game in before work or something and the patch always runs over the time they say it will. So they kinda let you down. Not only that, but after the patches you always see, this champion has been banned due to a bug or something similar. Start at the basics before you start producing new stuff.

Zaylison

03-29-2013

Toxic players like him don't even deserve a response. Fix your attitude before coming on here and posting.

CLG Uzi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2013

^ Garbage people don't deserve a response.

Dnote

03-29-2013

there are 2 types of people on this forum.

the Riot fanboys who think they can do no wrong, and the people who pay these guys money to improve their game, but instead their paychecks get bigger and quality drops. (zac for example.) [or the recent bugs and unfinished patches being released]

tl;dr Riot is evolving into Blizzard.

Dotayy

03-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by oops lagg View Post
nah, its not my profession, but it is theirs, so maybe they could step it up.
yeah because you are mr perfect -.-

oops lagg

03-29-2013

ha people trying to flame and all, all i'm saying like the guy above, I've probably poured ~350$ into this game, it'd be nice not to have it crash once a week.