Riot Server

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GalioTheGreat

03-29-2013

This is sad, I live in cali, get 17 ping. Next thing i know everyone in game d/cing haha . Team fight everyone d/c. Attacking tower d/c. enemy team got tired of the d/c and surrender. I feel sorry for the ones playing ranked. hope if you lose you get lost forgiven and dont lose LP

AhnJahni

03-29-2013

Same, just finished a game and everyone d/c for five minutes.
Even some of the streamers experienced it.

PwnyExpress15

03-29-2013

i was playing draven and i went 7 and 0 at 20 min, yet we lost because me and one other teammate couldnt move. My ping was at 54, yet i lagged out WTF!!! Fix yo **** riot

smilinreap

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2013

Like they have money to fix stuff properly (how long have we had issues such as checking the score at the same time as victory appears crashing the client). Or peoples clients closing after matches xD? Oh wait they do have money.. not seeing the problem.

GalioTheGreat

03-29-2013

This is starting to remind me of MC devs and warz devs... they have money but never fix it...

Linkmiguel

03-29-2013

Have to have patches sometimes

oops lagg

03-29-2013

its bull**** man

Zaphery

03-29-2013

Is it because their are fixing the bug with Leona?

Josethepufytaco

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2013

This dcing is ridiculous fix your ****. My last loss shouldn't be counted against me either.

GalioTheGreat

03-29-2013

maybe. But if they have millions generating almost every month. Im assuming here. Shouldnt they be able to find these "bugs" way before they release a patch...