Recommend a very useful tool (LoL Box) for better performance in LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MercuryGG

03-29-2013

I've been recently introduced to a very useful tool to use while playing LoL. It's called LoL Box. It provides jungle timer, quick chats, screenshot, etc. and helps to customize items. I tried it out with some of my friends and teammates and we find it convenient and helpful and now we use it everytime we play. Check it out at lolbox.com. It's free to download and use in the game.
Good luck and have fun.

Freyjana

03-29-2013

Gee tee eff oh.

MercuryGG

04-02-2013

Bump

oizhuzhu

04-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MercuryGG View Post
I've been recently introduced to a very useful tool to use while playing LoL. It's called LoL Box. It provides jungle timer, quick chats, screenshot, etc. and helps to customize items. I tried it out with some of my friends and teammates and we find it convenient and helpful and now we use it everytime we play. Check it out at lolbox.com. It's free to download and use in the game.
Good luck and have fun.

Great one! I like the UI design

MercuryGG

04-06-2013

Seriously? Only 1 player finds LoL Box helpful? Guys, If you like LoL Box, please give me a thumb up. Thanks. Enjoy the game!

Merlunus

04-06-2013

And where do we find LoL Box?

MercuryGG

04-07-2013

www.lolbox.com

Kanaryuu

05-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MercuryGG View Post
Seriously? Only 1 player finds LoL Box helpful? Guys, If you like LoL Box, please give me a thumb up. Thanks. Enjoy the game!
Seen this program on Reddit so decided to do some looking into it.
I don't think It's that only 1 person finds it helpful, i think people are just to scared to use this type of program and say anything since riot haven't officially stated "mods" are legal within the client so you don't risk getting banned.

It's a Grey Area as it doesn't break the rules, but it's on the border line.

Program looks great and i can't see it doing any harm it doesn't look like it effects the client in anyway shape or form, but riot has refused to comment, which seeing as there have been Alot of jungle timers addons though-out the years, still haven't been offically commented on by riot themselves.

I've seen a streamer who gets alot of viewers use this program, and it looks awsome! thanks for the hard work

Just wish riot would comment on these "over-lay addons"

PurgatoryBoyyy

03-13-2014

Im bronze 4 now by the way