Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dear Riot! My Birthday is Coming!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrazyChinchilla

03-29-2013

Hey Riot!

Absolutely love League and all the hard work you guys put into this game. In my personal opinion, this game knocks every other online multiplayer game completely out of the water, - and does so for free as well. I saw a birthday thread today, and figured I would toss out a line and see if I could get a favor from the Riot-eers (rioters?) for my birthday which is on the 30th of this month. (TOMORROWWWW!)
Soooo! (Asks for free stuff) - I wondered if you guys would toss me a Summoner Name Change for my birthday? I chose this one while visiting a friend in another state who's in the service (Navy) the first time I was introduced to League, and I've always wanted to change it since (but haven't had the RP to do it!).
Regardless! - Thanks for giving the gaming community a continually awesome experience, and giving me something to do with my time when I'm not working. (I will be working on my birthday.... !)

@Meddler
@RiotPenguin
@RiotSchmick
@Phreak
@subninja
@Xelnath
@Riot Terablo
@Griftrix
@RiotGradius
@RiotJeffJew
@Bitsplosion
@CertainlyT
@Morello
@Saiyaka
@Ironstylus

Whoa There Betsy

03-29-2013

Change your name to "I Mooch"

LifeCorner

03-29-2013

Quote:
Bluestix:
Hey Riot!

Absolutely love League and all the hard work you guys put into this game. In my personal opinion, this game knocks every other online multiplayer game completely out of the water, - and does so for free as well. I saw a birthday thread today, and figured I would toss out a line and see if I could get a favor from the Riot-eers (rioters?) for my birthday which is on the 30th of this month. (TOMORROWWWW!)
Soooo! (Asks for free stuff) - I wondered if you guys would toss me a Summoner Name Change for my birthday? I chose this one while visiting a friend in another state who's in the service (Navy) the first time I was introduced to League, and I've always wanted to change it since (but haven't had the RP to do it!).
Regardless! - Thanks for giving the gaming community a continually awesome experience, and giving me something to do with my time when I'm not working. (I will be working on my birthday.... !)

@Meddler
@RiotPenguin
@RiotSchmick
@Phreak
@subninja
@Xelnath
@Riot Terablo
@Griftrix
@RiotGradius
@RiotJeffJew
@Bitsplosion
@CertainlyT
@Morello
@Saiyaka
@Ironstylus

So... Since it is your birthday, Riot should give you free stuff? Why should any company give something to you just because it is your birthday?

Ikuzou Tensai

03-29-2013

1. get a job
2. ???
3. Rp's Profit

Prince Jarvan lV

03-29-2013

quit hating fellas its always worth a try lmao

yellowstripes

03-29-2013

dont have high hopes