Dear players, stop being sore losers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NinjaPete

03-29-2013

We all have our share of losses. Just because you lose, stop trying to insult the person winning during the entire game and finding the dumbest excuses.

Just played against a AKALI/YII/KOG (this is level 8-20 game), they were premade, they lost..and god were they trying hard...

Only thing they find to do is harass the **** out of our team at the end because they lost..saying EVE OP EVE OP EVE OP(i played eve), and that they picked unusual not-op champs.. (AD yii, akali and kog)...really lol

If you lose just try to have a good time out of it and joke with the people in game, your mood will stay good and you will win the next one and make people's days better!

Cheers!

Skull Kid239

03-29-2013

tl dr, i played with jerks.

i don't disagree with you, but this isn't exactly a useful thread. we're all completely aware that people lash out on other people when they lose.

lol at eve OP

NinjaPete

03-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skull Kid239 View Post
tl dr, i played with jerks.

i don't disagree with you, but this isn't exactly a useful thread. we're all completely aware that people lash out on other people when they lose.

lol at eve OP
TL;DR i just had like 4 games in a row where we won against premade/jerks we were just having fun and they harassed everyone on both teams in every game (all different people too).

What i'm saying is, I know it can be frustrating to lose but it happens, I lose everybody loses, it's not a reason to get overly mad at everyone in the game, type an essay in chat, insult everyone's families and lives thinking the only reason they beat you is BECAUSE THEY MUST NOT HAVE A GIRLFRIEND, A JOB, GO TO THE GYM and so on.

Think about - maybe they beat you because they outplayed you, out-itemized you and more importantly they were busy typing entire game and raging but simply tried to play and win.

It ruins the game for everyone and its just pathetic

SylianEUW

03-29-2013

I know the feeling. Some people seem to have a weird sense of which champions are OP.

Saiyushu

03-29-2013

_________ champion that you beat me with is OP cause I never lose to anything not OP

Nerdsinc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2013

I can completely sympathise with you OP.

I had a game with a friend and we beat them hard...

Our team was fairly unconventional, featuring a Xerath, a Cho and a Syndra. (We had them CC locked forever and ever and ever lol).

At the end of the game, they complained to us saying that the (14/2) Syndra was playing an OP champion...

I don't even know...

Paragon99

03-30-2013

My personal favorites
When I lose it's cause I'm a Noob, when they lose it's cause they lagged *So Hard*

One of our players has been afk since beginning of game, yet every kill they say something like "F34r my 1337 Skillz!"

VinceLegend

03-30-2013

no im a sore winner. i harass who im facing in game if im winning with anything non-reportable. makes em play worse.

Nerdsinc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceLegend View Post
no im a sore winner. i harass who im facing in game if im winning with anything non-reportable. makes em play worse.
You must feel so good about yourself sir.

What great sportsmanship...

No seriously you're an idiot and you should feel bad.

VinceLegend

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerdsinc View Post
You must feel so good about yourself sir.

What great sportsmanship...

No seriously you're an idiot and you should feel bad.
thank u v. much. <3<3<3<3 i feel like a million bucks too :P