Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LF>Bronze Division Escape Crew!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xiiCaster

03-29-2013

Hahaha as you may see by the title of this thread, I am trying to get out of Bronze Division. For those who say it's easy t do so...You're wrong. the amount of afk's and trolls i get a day is ridiculous. LETS END THIS! lol by duo'ing with me XD so i am looking for a duo partner I can either adc or support

Rickyy ROZAYYY

03-29-2013

I'll duo with you anytime..

Add me: Rickyy Rozayyy

xiiCaster

03-29-2013

Alright :P Im stuck in a queue log atm so many people trying to join at once XD! give me a sec

Soulavin

03-29-2013

Actually xii - according to lolking you are 5-12 and 4 of your previous 10 matches you went 0-6 or more. I would venture to say you need to fix your game first before asking for help from others. If you dont, you're just going to end up pissing people off.