Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

After 3/28 patch...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BrodoSwagginsz

03-29-2013

After it patched, it won't even load when I click play.
Instead a window opens and this error message pops up:
0001: mod.rds.cmrds has an undefined dependency: lib.ClientLibRDS
The window states that there is a fatal PVP.NET error.

Anybody else getting this?

BrodoSwagginsz

03-29-2013

Update: I repaired then it loaded...but after championselect, the game crashed and said that there were too many messages being sent by the server?

Kazeku

03-29-2013

Yea. That happen after I updated yesterday. Looked for the answer on forums and said to try the "repair" option. Didn't even last 5 minutes and it was up and running. I played one game last night. Now I'm trying to open the game n the launcher doesn't even launch. >.< bout to reinstall.

Liquidsnakeblue

03-29-2013

Same problem here, trying repair now

Liquidsnakeblue

03-29-2013

Repair works, thanks

Dravendless

03-29-2013

having this error after the patcher. using boompje patcher with official riot mac beta client. i repaired my client. after some hours of patching im coming across the same problem.

EDIT- also, if it matters at all, my mac beta PBE client does not have this problem after patching- just the NA client.

pooksiedoop

Recruiter

03-29-2013

mine is still getting stuck on the zedshadow file. it crashes every time it reaches the file -.-