Get Two Rune Pages for the Price of One

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Akamt

04-05-2013

buy a rune page awaiting further promotion of a more just and gave me a page .... I get the other??

Vempyre

04-06-2013

Yah.. I bought a runepage Yesterday during the accidental downtime assuming it was still up and obtained no second runepage. I sent a request to player support but no reply yet. Think I'll get either my RP back or the 2nd rune page?

EDIT

Right when I posted this I got my content back. Thank you, Riot. <3

diamondstar

04-06-2013

Hi Riot Games,

I am in the North American Server of your game under the username: Diamondstar.

I recently purchased your 7 page rune bundle on 03/24/2013 at a cost of 2600RP.

After purchasing this, within a week you decide to have a SALE ON RUNE PAGES (2 for 1 at a price of 590 RP).

I have done the math, and had I purchased 4 of your bundle rune pages (2 for 1 @ 590 RP) the total cost of this would have been 2360 RP.

Now having done the math, this would indicate that I could be getting 8 RUNE PAGES for 240 RP less. (and 1 page more)

Having found out about this, I wanted to do a refund on my 7 page rune bundle but was unable to do so.

I feel this is unjust, as within a matter of 1 week, the cost of it has dropped and other people can take advantage of this, while I on the other hand has been ripped off.

I would like to demand a fair chance to refund on what I purchased and obtain the bundle that is on sale.

It is only fair!

Regards,
A screwed over RP customer.

PS:As I type this, it is the last day of the rune page sale and is angered and disappointed by this.

Grandpappy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
Hey we screwed up and took the sale down too soon. To make up for the inconvenience it will stay up in the store for one extra day. It will come down tomorrow night (Saturday) at 11:59pm Pacific time.
Thank you sir. I appreciate it. I was able to buy the 2 rune pages today.

Ryzan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
Hey we screwed up and took the sale down too soon. To make up for the inconvenience it will stay up in the store for one extra day. It will come down tomorrow night (Saturday) at 11:59pm Pacific time.

While its appreciated that you guys extended the sale, what are you going to do about the people (like me) who bought a rune page thinking they'd get two but only got one? Its not refundable in the store and I thought buying a rune page would give me two.

EDIT:
Anyone else with this issue check this forum post to submit a request on the LoL player support. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...age=2#36415313

Gulma

04-06-2013

thanks to the extended deadline and the free ip boost I should be able to get 2 rune pages

Vincent2128

04-06-2013

Annnnnd the 2 page bundle's gone. In it's place is the 7 page bundle (still RP only and overpriced compared to the 2 page bundle) and the regular old single rune page.

CmLp53

04-08-2013

gather and IP 6300 and finished the event, I wanted to buy pages please

Tito

Senior Recruiter

05-11-2013

When will the next sale on rune pages be? I wish you could put the bundle on sale too. I would REALLY APPRECIATE help with this.

ArticLight

05-31-2013

when will rune pages be on sale again ?