Get Two Rune Pages for the Price of One

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FormerDotaPlayer

04-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souza Palooza View Post
Woww -.- I could have gotten the pages on sale if it was extended but because I did not make the deadline I have already purchased Lifesteal quints and will surely not make the deadline now that I assumed it was over. Now I miss out on this awesome deal because of it T_T
Did you know that you can refund your'e champions? in exchange of buying the rune pages???

Hirukii

04-05-2013

lol i was going to recharge today to get the double pages but when i go look i find no more promotion now one more day good guy riot

BootLegFruitLeg

04-05-2013

soooooo....RIOT i bought a rune page on Friday (April 5th) and did not receive my second rune page. It clearly says that if you purchase a rune page with RP that you get a second one... 2 for 1 right? Buy one get one free right? Can I please have my second rune page?

CrimsonChameleon

04-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
Hey we screwed up and took the sale down too soon. To make up for the inconvenience it will stay up in the store for one extra day. It will come down tomorrow night (Saturday) at 11:59pm Pacific time.
Well I sure hope they update my page because I bought it earlier and it just gave me on page ...

Wolfgang1981

04-05-2013

you should extend the promotion a few more days.... I had just recently used up all my point to buy a champion

radicalratx

04-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfgang1981 View Post
you should extend the promotion a few more days.... I had just recently used up all my point to buy a champion

This!!!

LyndonAndre

04-05-2013

i bought it but nothing showed up

LyndonAndre

04-05-2013

at least u got one i got none after buying it :S

Jolly

04-05-2013

Riot, I somehow managed to get 6300 IP on April 5th, but was disappointed that there was no 2-for-1 deal in the store. So I bought a rune page anyway just in case, only to see that I was given one. However, I check back a few hours later again, and the 2-for-1 deal was back in the store!

Please, is there any way that I can get the second one since I purchased a rune page before the expiry date even though the option to get it was out at the time? I was really looking forward to getting that extra page and put in quite a bit of time during the week hoping to get it on time.

MrWhiteKniight

04-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
Hey we screwed up and took the sale down too soon. To make up for the inconvenience it will stay up in the store for one extra day. It will come down tomorrow night (Saturday) at 11:59pm Pacific time.
OH my God Thank the LoL gods.
I was honestly trying to play till I got enough ip, but if you check my match history you know why I couldnt reach it in time. So saddening , I have more time now though!