Get Two Rune Pages for the Price of One

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ParksZef

04-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by lichegate View Post
Thanks for doing the right thing. I'm 100% satisfied with your response.
Same. Perfect response.

PlayedSun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2013

Hopefully the tickets will be resolved soon, and they'll be able to grant me the extra page. I really don't want to miss out on this sale.

YumyMenstruation

04-05-2013

Ok now it looks like it was fixed... however I still haven't got my 2nd page... I only received 1 upon purchasing. I'll try to be patient riot

VangardMk

04-05-2013

sigh, so do all the people that bought rune pages while the sale was down also get a second page or are they out of luck?

Tank77

04-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
Hey we screwed up and took the sale down too soon. To make up for the inconvenience it will stay up in the store for one extra day. It will come down tomorrow night (Saturday) at 11:59pm Pacific time.
thank you for doing this as i just found out about this as i just spent 3k ip on runes

bandosss

04-05-2013

why does this day come?

Taengoos Bra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2013

Woww -.- I could have gotten the pages on sale if it was extended but because I did not make the deadline I have already purchased Lifesteal quints and will surely not make the deadline now that I assumed it was over. Now I miss out on this awesome deal because of it T_T

bandosss

04-05-2013

akali is my main mid and yi my main bot and shen my main top can this rune page stoof get it in a riot hahahahahahahahahahah TY MATTINATOR1!

RainDear

Recruiter

04-05-2013

Great, thank you so much

Flames of Rage

04-05-2013

I always wondered, wouldn't it get more customers if they did it as "Rune pages half off" rather than 2 for 1? Cause 6300 takes a while to farm up, let alone 18900 which is what I was going to do until I just decided to buy Zed.