Get Two Rune Pages for the Price of One

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phirane

04-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
Hey we screwed up and took the sale down too soon. To make up for the inconvenience it will stay up in the store for one extra day. It will come down tomorrow night (Saturday) at 11:59pm Pacific time.
Great. As a curiosity what longer term solutions are Riot looking at for fixing the cost of Rune Pages?

Panchofilus

04-05-2013

Im going mad right now, i bought it when this glitched happened, and now i have only one rune page i bought them like 2 hours ago. i know there's probably nothing you can do, but i have been making ip all the week for this.
i know, i have the most bad luck in the world

Vilosophe

04-05-2013

Panchofilus, send a message to support. They should be able to fix this.

//edit: See this post as well for more detail: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...age=2#36415313

Adumbro Deus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2013

Quote:
Hey we screwed up and took the sale down too soon. To make up for the inconvenience it will stay up in the store for one extra day. It will come down tomorrow night (Saturday) at 11:59pm Pacific time.
Good response, completely satisfied.

silenthunt

04-05-2013

Quote:
Now when are you guys going to take a look at rune pricing? Having to pay 6150 IP for movement speed or lifesteal quints is pretty ridiculous.

XiroLanzer

04-05-2013

Quote:
Fantastic! I'll be able to get my other rune pages. Thanks Riot!

NegaStoat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2013

Thank you, Hip. Just got home from work with a 10 buck Riot card and it's going to see some use on the offer. It's greatly appreciated. Also, I apologize for the snarky comment I had about Riot using Beijing time. It was an impatient and uncalled for thing of me to type, and I know better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panchofilus View Post
Im going mad right now, i bought it when this glitched happened, and now i have only one rune page i bought them like 2 hours ago. i know there's probably nothing you can do, but i have been making ip all the week for this.
i know, i have the most bad luck in the world
Here's what you do. Make a support ticket, explain the situation, give a web link of this post thread and your post within the support ticket, and you should be good to go.

Gorduck

04-05-2013

Hi, I have a problem with the purchase of the two rune pages,
I bought the rune page gave me only one page
someone help with this problem
* thanks

bigfatmeat

Master Recruiter

04-05-2013

I brought it thinking it was still the 2 for 1, but I was tricked when will my ticket be answered ?

Sun always dies

04-05-2013

"Hi, I have a problem with the purchase of the two rune pages,
I bought the rune page gave me only one page
someone help with this problem
* thanks"

The exact same thing happened to me! Please help us Riot!