Get Two Rune Pages for the Price of One

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

niurek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2013

lol riot pls

fred212

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2013

please riot next time state hours from 26th to april 5th means april the offer will end after april 5th ... missing 300 ip so i came today to play but it has no point anymore ... shockin

DotRomxn

04-05-2013

I agree, me and my friends were planning to get our runnes pages tonight, assuming the sale would be on still, I only needed around 300 more, and my friends needed ONLY 8 IP more :C

lichegate

04-05-2013

About an inch below the still visible ad for the extra rune page on the homepage of the client is a button that says "Help Us Improve". Everyone should complete that survey. There's no place for written comments, but one of the questions did let me indicate that I couldn't find what I wanted in the store, so I did.

RedZomby

Recruiter

04-05-2013

Oh please RIOT
stop BSing us. T_T
Put it back! because everyone here wants the 2 page runes.

Our calendar never lie .
its 5th of the APRIL! (last day)

THANK YOU!

Kroo

04-05-2013

Why is this not still active? This is no indication the sale should've ended. Put it back up for the remainder of the day....

PlayedSun

04-05-2013

Just sent in a support ticket, this is just plain stupid.

Fuegan1431

04-05-2013

Well, that sucks. Thought I had up until the end of the night (Riot being located in California so I figure another 10 hours or so) so my friends and I were going to play some games to get the extra pages (only 500 ip away for me), only to see it expired when I logged in. I mean, it's only Friday, the end of the workweek for most people, why the heck would I want the offer to last until the end of the night?

Fracture Eon

04-05-2013

They say April 5th but don't even tell us at what time the sale ends.

Now it's once again not worth the effort to buy more because they're too damn expensive.

ParksZef

04-05-2013

Ticket submitted. Just got the IP I needed and its gone :/